blah, I had 2 maniacs on my left that would resteal 90% of the time when I raised and it really made it difficult on me, and the guy who I played HU just waited and took them both out when he had a hand.2nd for 3k

blah, I had 2 maniacs on my left that would resteal 90% of the time when I raised and it really made it difficult on me, and the guy who I played HU just waited and took them both out when he had a hand.2nd for 3k
gg silky, guess I just missed ya.
I just got there for the last hand, but was buki one of them?
I just got there for the last hand, but was buki one of them?
Ya buki and vegie but mainly buki had rr my raises like almost every time I raised his blind and I was'nt raising that much either. He basically was shoving a huge portion of his range but I never had a hand strong enough to call him, so I basically had to tighten up and make my money by restealing on him.
Ya buki and vegie but mainly buki had rr my raises like almost every time I raised his blind and I was'nt raising that much either. He basically was shoving a huge portion of his range but I never had a hand strong enough to call him, so I basically had to tighten up and make my money by restealing on him.
I know buki, he's super sick/good.