Pokerstars Money Order

I've been considering transferring everything from Full Tilt to PStars. Hesitant to get the banks involved and didn't find any information on the money orders.Has anyone done this and what is your opinion regarding this form of transfer? What's the fastest and ideal way to get everything out of FT and into PS?

I've been considering transferring everything from Full Tilt to PStars. Hesitant to get the banks involved and didn't find any information on the money orders.Has anyone done this and what is your opinion regarding this form of transfer? What's the fastest and ideal way to get everything out of FT and into PS?
there are certain people that will exchange ftp money for epass money

You should let us know what country you are in. If you're not in the US then there are e-wallets that you can use to make the transfer especially if the amount of money isn't that large.If you play live ask around your cardroom as there will most likely be people who you know there who will want FT money and will be willing to trade you Stars money for it.

You should let us know what country you are in. If you're not in the US then there are e-wallets that you can use to make the transfer especially if the amount of money isn't that large.If you play live ask around your cardroom as there will most likely be people who you know there who will want FT money and will be willing to trade you Stars money for it.
or, if u can still deposit on epass u can pm certain people on this forum
You should let us know what country you are in. If you're not in the US then there are e-wallets that you can use to make the transfer especially if the amount of money isn't that large.
Sorry. I'm in the US.