Ps Codes While Playing?

I was just playing 25c/50c nl on stars. Something came up in the chatbox, in big, website type lettering, that said that I needed to type in the code that I saw to continue playing. It said that this was to prevent automatic playing systems (bots). It was the type of code that you often have to type to enter websites. I did it and continued playing.Has anybody else seen this?

PM DNA about it, he can email Stars for you. He has some pull over there.

its happend to other people that ive heard from on 4.......happends to a lot of people i guess
Sounds like its alright so sandwedge, they might have some system that picks up patterns of bots, and they do that table where it comes from etc
I was just playing 25c/50c nl on stars. Something came up in the chatbox, in big, website type lettering, that said that I needed to type in the code that I saw to continue playing. It said that this was to prevent automatic playing systems (bots). It was the type of code that you often have to type to enter websites. I did it and continued playing.Has anybody else seen this?
yeah I got this recently.. I think there was a thread on this already. It's no big deal.
I've had it before. You're fine.
Cool. Thanks. Moments later, I went runner runner to crack aces. It must be a good omen.edit: Lock 'er up.
You must have been playing such fundamentally sound poker that they just wanted to make sure you aren't a bot. Congrats!
<Looks over one shoulder, then the other>me?
I've had it before. You're fine.
Me too...It's just Poker Stars' way of verifying that you are not a bot.
I was really hoping this thread was going to have some PS cheat codes to turn on the reverse doom switch
X, B, A, Y, UP, L, DOWN, R, DOWN.
X, B, A, Y, UP, L, DOWN, R, DOWN.
OMG, I tried it.Now, in the middle of the table, Little Mac is fighting Mike Tyson!or...OMG, I tried it.A Lee Jones avatar sat down in the dealer's seat and said, "BogiePutt, Bend Over"!
OMG, I tried it.Now, in the middle of the table, Little Mac is fighting Mike Tyson!or...OMG, I tried it.A Lee Jones avatar sat down in the dealer's seat and said, "BogiePutt, Bend Over"!
You don't need a cheat code for that to happen.

I will never be confused with a bot, unless they start programming tilting spewbots, but hypothetically:How would I know to enter these codes if I almost always have chat turned off? I usually have the stats or notes tab open when I play cash games, and the info tab open when I play tournaments.Does the message really come across the chat box, or is it in the middle of the table like tournament announcements, or both?

I will never be confused with a bot, unless they start programming tilting spewbots, but hypothetically:How would I know to enter these codes if I almost always have chat turned off? I usually have the stats or notes tab open when I play cash games, and the info tab open when I play tournaments.Does the message really come across the chat box, or is it in the middle of the table like tournament announcements, or both?
The message filles the *entire* chatbox with instructions to copy it. And it doesn't look like ordinary text, it's one of those graphics-generated images like this:antibotscreen1.jpg