There is 2528 in my account after my recent running good on stars so i will be offereing up my mobnies over 2500 in the form of 4.40 stakes. which means i will be offfering 6 stakes. Horses please post stars name, city and all of the following scientifically proven data from which i will be judging who gets stakes.1.) favorite snack food2.) favorite non-krablar texas hold'em starting hand.3.) favorite movie boob shot4.) mother's first name5.) ex girlfriends hair color + eye color + height6.) favorite non-whatarunaa superheroIn the event of a tie, probably on numbers 3 and 5, the first poster will be the winner. Horses will be chosen after I go to sleep and then wake up again. Unless I forget then they will be chosen when I remember. Winners may play any 4.40 any time they wish and post their results and bad beats in this thread.

There is 2528 in my account after my recent running good on stars so i will be offereing up my mobnies over 2500 in the form of 4.40 stakes. which means i will be offfering 6 stakes. Horses please post stars name, city and all of the following scientifically proven data from which i will be judging who gets stakes.1.) favorite snack food2.) favorite non-krablar texas hold'em starting hand.3.) favorite movie boob shot4.) mother's first name5.) ex girlfriends hair color + eye color + height6.) favorite non-whatarunaa superheroIn the event of a tie, probably on numbers 3 and 5, the first poster will be the winner. Horses will be chosen after I go to sleep and then wake up again. Unless I forget then they will be chosen when I remember. Winners may play any 4.40 any time they wish and post their results and bad beats in this thread.
1. Beer nuts2. 69 suited3. what are boobs?4. Watch yourself5. Seriously, watch yourself6. CartmanRyanPrice.ca (London)Thx

1.) favorite snack food Cool Ranch Doritos2.) favorite non-krablar texas hold'em starting hand. Bitches3.) favorite movie boob shot Pushing Tin (Angelina Jolie)4.) mother's first name Rosemarie5.) ex girlfriends hair color + eye color + height Brown, Brown, 5 feet 66.) favorite non-whatarunaa superhero Captain AmericaTosasFinest (Milwaukee)I run like god too, let's make some monies. Plz K Thx BYE.

1.) Bugles2.) 9hTh3.) Blue Lagoon4.) Gail5.) Strawberry Blonde, Green, 5'9ish6.) DuffmanCole_Donovan (naples)
drcossack (Scranton)I don't need to answer questions. My statistics speak for themselves.
Are you drunk, stoned or both? And while we're at it, what is the correct pronunciation of "Snamuh"?

1. Thunder Crunch Chips2. any combo of 9 and 10 but mostly 9 10 suited, spades being my fav. Then 1010 then 99.3. Jessica Alba in the Sleeping Dictionary, although I think it was a boob double I can still fantasize it was actually her.4. Deb which is interesting because me and my dads initials are DEB5. Brown. Brown, 5 foot 96. The Incredible HulkPS Name: Big Dustin BCity: Vernon

Are you drunk, stoned or both? And while we're at it, what is the correct pronunciation of "Snamuh"?
None of the above, though I wish it were both. I'm tired though, so that's mind altering enough. It's pronounced probably how you would expect it to be prounced. Snaa-Muh or Snah-Muh. Whichever you prefer, though anything in ballpark range is acceptable. PT calls me Shamoo so that works too.
None of the above, though I wish it were both. I'm tired though, so that's mind altering enough. It's pronounced probably how you would expect it to be prounced. Snaa-Muh or Snah-Muh. Whichever you prefer, though anything in ballpark range is acceptable. PT calls me Shamoo so that works too.
PT shouldn't call people names lolOne last question......what am I missing with the new Iraqi, Portugese, Mayan, etc. themed avs?
PT shouldn't call people names lolOne last question......what am I missing with the new Iraqi, Portugese, Mayan, etc. themed avs?
Ask PT. Or better yet, ask him about the Mayans in Apocalypto.

Wow I thought I was the only one up at this time.I was also wondering about this whole Iraqi Mayans thing. But Im not a regular yet so I dont really know what has happened.

se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)1. reeses peanut butter cups2. obviously AA3.the pam anderson tommy lee movie4.sheryl5.brown, green, 5 feet 10 inches6.green lantern is a total bad ass
There is 2528 in my account after my recent running good on stars so i will be offereing up my mobnies over 2500 in the form of 4.40 stakes. which means i will be offfering 6 stakes. Horses please post stars name, city and all of the following scientifically proven data from which i will be judging who gets stakes.1.) favorite snack food- Doritos2.) favorite non-krablar texas hold'em starting hand.-79 (Gallo)3.) favorite movie boob shot all of the above, except Jabba the Hut's4.) mother's first name - Patricia5.) ex girlfriends hair color + eye color + height Blonde, Blue, 5'9''6.) favorite non-whatarunaa superhero 56ace Poker crew obv.In the event of a tie, probably on numbers 3 and 5, the first poster will be the winner. Horses will be chosen after I go to sleep and then wake up again. Unless I forget then they will be chosen when I remember. Winners may play any 4.40 any time they wish and post their results and bad beats in this thread.
I_Felt_U, Hanover Twp.
1) Pringles2) AA obv...3) Amy Smart in Road Trip is pretty awesome.4) Sarah5) Brown, Brown, 5'96) secret_squirrel_125.jpgStupidkid888 (chelmsford)
Meh, I can give this a shot. Psycho_Sun (King of Prussia)1) Cheez-its2) J-T sooted3) Halle Berry in "Swordfish" was unexpected and quite nice4) Jeannette5) Dark Brown/Lightish Brown/5'3"6) I really liked V in the film's portrayal of "V for Vendetta" (still haven't read the graphic novel yet)

1.) favorite snack food- chocolate chip granola bars2.) favorite non-krablar texas hold'em starting hand. KK3.) favorite movie boob shot the pool scene from Wild Things4.) mother's first name Loretta5.) ex girlfriends hair color + eye color + height- brunette hair, greenish eyes, like 5'6" 5'7"6.) favorite non-whatarunaa superhero- Inspector Gadget!scenester09 (Oviedo)