shizophreniac at the tables with me

I only say nh to some Donkey who hit his runner runner gutshot on the river. I will also occasionally issue a VNH to someone who has truly outplayed me in a hand and I'm impressed. Otherwise....isn't the money enough? I love these people who type nh after every freakin pot then get offended when they win and no one says anything. It's poker not a freakin love in.

I only say nh to some Donkey who hit his runner runner gutshot on the river. I will also occasionally issue a VNH to someone who has truly outplayed me in a hand and I'm impressed. Otherwise....isn't the money enough? I love these people who type nh after every freakin pot then get offended when they win and no one says anything. It's poker not a freakin love in.
I agree. I also use NFH for quads & straight flushes. Seems to get the point across.
ive done it before. Played a nice hand and won a nice pot. Everybody at the tables are dick so i congratulate myself to tilt them even more
I do this for the same reason, especially when I'm tilting and hit a huge suckout. :club:
I agree. I also use NFH for quads & straight flushes. Seems to get the point across.
F. that.. I say.. I'm paying u with ur own money anyways.. after i stick it in you
Guest Anonymous
A. Its schizophrenic not phreniac and B.Your thinking of dual personality disorder Schizo's don't have dual personalities.
Dual personalites result as a means of coping with events that the person is not psychologically stable enough to handle otherwise. It occurs in a solid minority of cases (~5%)with schizophrenics who remain unmedicated and have to deal with hallucinations (both auditory and visual) for several years.This is not an issue now, but was earlier last century when the disease was often not properly diagnosed.One or two high profile cases have since forever associated multiple personalites with schizophrenia.So, more accurately, dual personalities can develop as a result of being schizophrenic, but are not exclusive to the disease and do not occur in the majority of cases.Good Post.Thank You.
ever consider this is a colluder who decided to put some chat in to make it seem less suspicious, but messed up which keyboard goes with which account?
that could never happen in online poker! (SW)