What is the most you've had at the end of the first hour. How much did you spend? What is the most you have been in for? I have been at 45k at the end of an hour.I have been in for 90 in a 3r which is a boatload, but it was me and another guy pushing every hand. Right now 15 minutes into an 11r I am at 50k and I am only in for the minimum. Me and this guy Paris Hilton pushed first hand and I won. He has pushed every hand since and I have won every one of them that I called.

Okay Paris finally ran out of money. In 34 minutes stars user PARIS HILTON dropped 600 bucks in a 10r. It was the most insane thing ever.
i think the most insane part is that he spent $600 (60 rebuys) and then decieded after 34 mins he had enough. damn man he should of atleast rebought and got out of the first hour and maybe got lucky

Yea I feel bad about that. I think he ran out of money in his account. After about 20 minutes, I told him there was enough on the table where he could begin to play for real. He said, nah I'm rich.

Yea I feel bad about that. I think he ran out of money in his account. After about 20 minutes, I told him there was enough on the table where he could begin to play for real. He said, nah I'm rich.
lol then dont feel bad about taking his money. I see you still have the chiplead. gl