Help Please Advice Needed

Hey whats up everybody, I've been playing online for about 4 years now and absolutlely love it. I was very disappointed to see PartyPoker go down awhile ago because I played there exclusevly (used Echecks), and just loved the site in general. So when party went down I just simply switched to Pokerstars (using Neteller) and I was doing well over there. I loved Pokerstars tourneys (mostly Deepstacks and Heads up tourneys) and began playing exclusively tourneys. About 2 weeks before Neteller shutdown I did very well in a tourney and was very lucky enough to cash out my money before this happened. Now its been a couple months since I played and Im dieing to play again. I've been looking on the site a l lot and looks like this Epassporte is the only way to go, but it seems rather confusing to me....I dont want to pay all of these fees...and I have read many complaints on these forums about it. Can somebody please give me some advice about what is the best way to get my money on and off this or any other site, it would be much appreciated.

Can we pin a use Visa gift2go cards to get money onto Stars and Full Tilt?
You don't mind the 100+ threads asking about Neteller and depositing/withdrawing money from online poker sites?I know I don't. sw.If there is a "FCP talk" sticky, I think there should be a "ONLINE DEPOSITING" sticky. It doesn't have to be strictly for Stars or FT (as this is FCP), but it could be made to have general guidelines.Mods?