How Annoying Was He On Last Weeks Episode?

http://imdb.com/rg/photos-name/summary//ga...%20Phil%20(III)This has nothing to do with Daniel's post regarding Phil's comments towards Erik. This is about how annoying he was, on PAD last week, with his pseudo-commentating throughout the show followed up by his irritating jabs at those that have the ability to read hands and call cards correctly. His constant need to somehow validate his invite to the show because of his 'chip count' ability was nauseating. He acted like a guy at a party who makes fun of himself before someone else gets the chance to. Very pathetic, and sad that he has such a low self-esteem and was willing to show the world. His interview with Shana during a hand between Howard and Chad was shocking. A class-act to offend every red-headed step-child in the world on National television! (No I'm not a red-headed step child) I'm sure there was more, but when someone annoys you, sometimes it is hard to put into words. I think Norman Chad would have been a better choice.
he was definitely the most annoying person I've seen on PAD. Worse than hellmuth's half an hour tyraid before laying down a8 off. Man he's annoying.
Yah, at least Hellmuth's tyraid's are funny. Gordon just looks like an @$$. I love when he was trying to say in one all-in hand that someone was 76% and everyone else disagreed it was that high. And he says "Please put the statistic on the screen now to show I'm right", and it was 67%. Idiot.
he was definitely the most annoying person I've seen on PAD. Worse than hellmuth's half an hour tyraid before laying down a8 off. Man he's annoying.
Yah, at least Hellmuth's tyraid's are funny.
Whoa whoa whoa...careful what you guys start. It's 'tirade'.