Dream Table...8 Man

I feel like Gwen Stefani's boobs have gotten a little bigger and she may have vaulted into my top 5 even though she's getting old.

mefishy mcfishersoncally stationerweakn titetiltwhen drophatsilly mcchaseroverbet dapairsmike matusow
It's probably just me, but I'd also love to play a guy with the first name of silly. It makes me chuckle everytime I say it.

Umm...isn't it some Presidential holiday in the states? Here's my tableHonest Abe Lincoln: Doesn't bluffRichard Nixon: Bluffs too muchBill Clinton: Too busy going all-inGrover Cleveland: Yes, he was presidentGeorge Bush: Rich, bleeds chips faster than Sammy Farha on HSPGeorge W. Bush: Would be broke before he understood the rulesJohn F. Kennedy: Just because I liked his administration.Gerald Ford: R.I.P. my good man, "do you like beer homer? Do you like football?"Ok, that took way too long. Kill me.

Umm...isn't it some Presidential holiday in the states? Here's my tableHonest Abe Lincoln: Doesn't bluffRichard Nixon: Bluffs too muchBill Clinton: Too busy going all-inGrover Cleveland: Yes, he was presidentGeorge Bush: Rich, bleeds chips faster than Sammy Farha on HSPGeorge W. Bush: Would be broke before he understood the rulesJohn F. Kennedy: Just because I liked his administration.Gerald Ford: R.I.P. my good man, "do you like beer homer? Do you like football?"Ok, that took way too long. Kill me.
Richard Nixon was actually really good at poker :club:

heres my dream table4 asian guys preferably vietnamese2 old white guys that only play big hands1 woman who plays tight agressive1 young guy who thinks he knows everything

heres my dream table4 asian guys preferably vietnamese2 old white guys that only play big hands1 woman who plays tight agressive1 young guy who thinks he knows everything
LOL That's EXACTLY the types of tables I play at Potowatomi in Milwaukee. Lots of Chinamen who are sooo bad and that 1 young guys who DOES know everything(me) and the old ****ers who just sit there and u can see right thru them.....
Me and the last 7 people that have started this same thread.I bet even I could kill that game.
I was gonna say me and 7 of the dumbest players I know. We'd probably be playing a pretty similar game. :club: