Sharkscope Spefic Stats.

Info farming is just plain bad ethics. gaining info that you did notwork to gain is just retarded, and an unfair advantage.
Unfair advantage? For starters everyone has access to this information (sharkscope), secondly, are you saying that reading a book on poker is bad ethics?
  • 2 weeks later...
Are you allowed to look at Sharkscope while you play on Stars ? ? ?
# This is a list of programs that we are aware of and prohibit: 1. Advanced Poker Calculator 2. Gambot 3. Holdem Hawk 4. Holdem Pirate 5. Holdem Inspector a.k.a. Online Holdem Inspector 6. iHH Harvester 7. Magic Holdem 8. Mandraker 9. Open Holdem Bot 10. Poker Android 11. Poker Bot+ 12. Poker Crusher 13. Poker Edge 14. Poker Inspector a.k.a. Online Poker Inspector 15. Poker Prophecy 16. Poker Sherlock 17. Poker Table Manager 18. Real Poker Rankings 19. SharkScope [pending] 20. Sit n' Go Brain 21. SpadeEye 22. Stars Hand History (SHH) 23. StarSpy 24. TheCashDB 25. WinHoldem
# This is a list of programs that we are aware of and prohibit: 1. Advanced Poker Calculator 2. Gambot 3. Holdem Hawk 4. Holdem Pirate 5. Holdem Inspector a.k.a. Online Holdem Inspector 6. iHH Harvester 7. Magic Holdem 8. Mandraker 9. Open Holdem Bot 10. Poker Android 11. Poker Bot+ 12. Poker Crusher 13. Poker Edge 14. Poker Inspector a.k.a. Online Poker Inspector 15. Poker Prophecy 16. Poker Sherlock 17. Poker Table Manager 18. Real Poker Rankings 19. SharkScope [pending] 20. Sit n' Go Brain 21. SpadeEye 22. Stars Hand History (SHH) 23. StarSpy 24. TheCashDB 25. WinHoldem
I saw that but don't know what it means.
25 cheating programs? holy shittttttttt

I was wondering that myself. Now admittedly I've only used the free part of the Poker Edge site so I really can't see how they can regulate that. But perhaps the paying part of the site leaves a trail of some sort that lets Pokerstars know you're using it. My understanding is they put icons by the players they've rated so that would tell me that there has to be some sort of interface. And if there is then I'd imagine that Pokerstars could block that or ban you if they caught you using it. Otherwise I don't see how they can do anything about it. I didn't know it was banned by them but guess we learn something new every day,lol.

To be honest, I don't either. Pending is a pretty vague term.Either way, how the hell can they prohibit the use of a website?
their T&C are pretty clear that they are constantly checking every program you have running on your computer while you are logged onto pokerstars and if they see one of the prohibited programs running they will alert you and if you do not comply then they can stop you from running pokerstars. What steps are you going to take to prevent players from using prohibited programs? We are going to look to see if any of those programs is running on a player's computer. If we find one of the prohibited programs, we will alert the player that he is running a prohibited program and tell him what the program is. We will ask that he stop running the program immediately. If he complies, fine. If not, then we will prevent the PokerStars client from running on his computer.