Ahl Tuesday Night Ticker

MustangsMaxim Afinogenov, BUF. OTJoe Sakic, COL. A GBrian Gionta, NJ.Paul Kariya, NAS.Brian Smolinski, CHI.Dustin Penner, ANA. GChris Pronger, ANA. A ATeppo Numminen, BUF. ADavid Tanabe, CAR.Robyn Regehr, CAL.COLORADO -2Canadian GothicMatthew Lombardi, CGY.Anson Carter, CLB.Tyler Arnason, COL. G ATodd White, MIN. OTGuillaume Latendresse, MTL.Zbynek Michalek, PHO.Henrik Tallinder, BUF.Steve Eminger, WAS.Ladislav Smid, EDM.ANAHEIM -2*******************************************************Mustangs 2Canadian Gothic -0.5*******************************************************Cheap ThievesAlexander Semin, WAS. OTJason Pominville, BUF.Olli Jokinen, FLA. G AKeith Tkachuk, STL.Anze Kopitar, LA. AHenrik Sedin, VAN. A A A A Roman Hamrlik, CAL.Toni Lydman, BUF.Marc-Edouard Vlasic, SJ. AGreg de Vries, ATL.SAN JOSE -3.5Red RavensBill Guerin, STL.Milan Michalek, SJ.Yannic Perreault, PHO.Justin Williams, CAR. GDanius Zubrus, WAS.Jaromir Jagr, NYR. OT GEd Jovanovski, PHX AFilip Kuba, TB.Marek Zidlicky, NASMark Streit, MTLPITTSBURGH -0.5*******************************************************Cheap Thieves 1Red Ravens 2*******************************************************

I'll try to keep up with the updates as much as I can tonight . Just PM me to take over...
Good job so far...NO scoring in my game...Nashville in Pittsburghor Colorado at home to FloridaLets see if i did the right thing
Nashville 4 goals against - game overColorado 4 goals against - 2nd periodAnother great management decision Serge. Blame it on bad luck.
It was the right choice..pittsburgh at home ...And i was right they gave up 4...I wasnt planning on Florida scoring 12 goals on the road
Mustangs have come back to tie it...Barring a Lombardi goal we should win this game...
Cheap Thieves and Ghosts are also winning.I'm hoping Lombardi doesn't get any points. :club:
Cheap Thieves and Ghosts are also winning.I'm hoping Lombardi doesn't get any points. :club:
What happened in the Calgary game..I missed it...Yahoo has an EMPTY net goal for Huselius..Is that correct or a typo..
What happened in the Calgary game..I missed it...Yahoo has an EMPTY net goal for Huselius..Is that correct or a typo..
Dustin PENNER...BOOOOYAAAAAFROM CHRIS PRONGER..DOUBLE BOOYAAA
thieves no longer winning.
Good goaltending....6 already...BOOYAADaniel good job...BOOYAAChris Pronger is the MVP in this league...NO QUESTIONS ASKED>...they are such a different team with him
Good goaltending....6 already...BOOYAADaniel good job...BOOYAAChris Pronger is the MVP in this league...NO QUESTIONS ASKED>...they are such a different team with him
New Jersey would be a little different without Brodeur.
Actually Semin is the OT playerAnd you missed a Jovanovski assist
Hopefully an Anaheim goal coming up...Maybe EMPTY NETHell of a finish in SAN JOSE
Actually Semin is the OT playerAnd you missed a Jovanovski assist
and there is an EMPTY NETTER..Bad beat...too bad for the thieves