Sin City Showdown - Street Hockey Tournament - February 9th-11th, 2007

Bonjour Daniel!Since you are a Canadian and you love hockey, I just wanted to let you know that there will be an Adult Street Hockey tournament in town this upcoming weekend... Yup! I said Street Hockey... Played with a ball & sneakers... A much loved Canadian pastime!The Sin City Showdown Street Hockey TournamentDate: February 9-11, 2007Location: Las Vegas Roller Hockey Center ( http://www.lasvegasrollerhockey.com )953 Commercial Center Las Vegas, NV, 89104(702) 433-7825(On Sahara Blvd. at the Commercial Center just a couple blocks from the Stratosphere)Here are some of teams that will be competing:Firewater (Philadelphia, PA)Pirates (Vancouver, BC)Vipers (Tampa Bay, FL)Withrow Park Knights (Toronto, ON)B.A.S.H. #1 (San Francisco, CA)SoCal Chiefs (Orange County, CA)Outlaws (Calgary, AB)S.D.F.L. #1 (San Diego, CA)S.D.F.L. #2 (San Diego, CA)B.A.S.H. #2 (San Francisco, CA)SoCal Crush (Orange County, CA)D.C. DeathRow (Washington, D.C.)SoCal Express (Orange County, CA)West Coast All Stars (CA)S.D.F.L. Rec (San Diego, CA)As you can see there are a few Canadian teams involved including a team from your native Toronto! My boys are the defending champions TAMPA BAY VIPERS from last year. The VIPERS are a bunch of guys from all over the United States & Canada who play together (& against each other!) in a Ball Hockey League (The BHL - http://groups.msn.com/BallHockey ) down here on the West Coast of Florida. My husband Nick Costarelis runs the BHL. We are both Canadians from Montreal, Quebec. Maybe we can trade you a few hockey tips for some poker tips, eh? (Ha! Ha!)Anyhoo! We would love for you to come down and watch a few games! The VIPERS first game will be on Friday, February 9th at 7:00 PM against the Withrow Park Knights from Toronto. On Saturday, February 10th the VIPERS will play again at 9:20 AM and at 12:00 PM.Sunday, February 11th will be the last day of the tournament with the Quarterfinals being played between 8:00 AM and 11:20 AM, the Semifinals from 11:20 AM to 2:40 PM, and the Finals will be played from 2:40 PM to 3:30 PM. A trophy presentation will follow.Hope to see you there!