Another Canadien Debacle

That's crossing a line Serge. It's hardly funny...
I didnt mean it like that....Obviously the crime that was committed is despicable and i feel really bad for the victim...Its just as a Leafs fan i have always hated that franchise, especially Guy Lafleur
I didnt mean it like that....Obviously the crime that was committed is despicable and i feel really bad for the victim...Its just as a Leafs fan i have always hated that franchise, especially Guy Lafleur
I apologize for making fun of the situation and retract my comments..Didnt realize the kid had mental problems
I apologize for making fun of the situation and retract my comments..Didnt realize the kid had mental problems
we understand your difficulty to read short articles and understand, you are a leafs fan. So are you gonna make the playoffs this year? You do relalize you need to be in the playoofs to breaks a 40 year losing streak right.
we understand your difficulty to read short articles and understand, you are a leafs fan. So are you gonna make the playoffs this year? You do relalize you need to be in the playoofs to breaks a 40 year losing streak right.
I ll bet whatever you can borrow that the Leafs will finish ahead of the HABS
Why do you hate money so much???
That offer doesnt stand against you...However I have been watching the Leafs and the habs as of late and the Habs are going one direction DOWNand the Leafs have played very well, especially on the road...The Leafs are far the superior team and if it wasnt for the loss of two of their best players for this significant stretch they have a much better record..Just remember that Tucker and Wellwood along with Sundin, Kaberle and Mccabe were part of one of the strongest PPs in the league..Missing them has really hurt their game....I am not really being biased , most people would agree with my assesment
That offer doesnt stand against you...However I have been watching the Leafs and the habs as of late and the Habs are going one direction DOWNand the Leafs have played very well, especially on the road...The Leafs are far the superior team and if it wasnt for the loss of two of their best players for this significant stretch they have a much better record..Just remember that Tucker and Wellwood along with Sundin, Kaberle and Mccabe were part of one of the strongest PPs in the league..Missing them has really hurt their game....I am not really being biased , most people would agree with my assesment
Most people in TORONTO would, but I don't think any hockey experts believe that the Leafs are a playoff bound team. Maurice is an excellent coach IMO that has the team over achieving, but the talent is just not their when you compare them to the other playoff teams. For them to get into the playoffs, they'd have to knock of the likes of Ottawa and Tampa Bay. They aren't good enough. The Leafs remind me a lot of the Mustangs, honestly. Not going anywhere this season with not much direction for the future outside of "Kyle Wellwood."
Why do you hate money so much???
LMAO!That was hilarious. I rarely laugh out loud at something written on these boards, but that was perfect.And thats a terrible story about Lafleur's child, and the victims of his actions. Goes to show, we all have to realize even superstars like Lafleur have problems in life like the rest of us.
LMAO!That was hilarious. I rarely laugh out loud at something written on these boards, but that was perfect.And thats a terrible story about Lafleur's child, and the victims of his actions. Goes to show, we all have to realize even superstars like Lafleur have problems in life like the rest of us.
I HONESTLY believe that the Leafs will make the playoffs...With Tucker and Wellwood back for the end of the year they definetely have a great shot...Yes again I apologize for making a joke about a terrible situation with Lafleur..GO LEAFS GO
I HONESTLY believe that the Leafs will make the playoffs...With Tucker and Wellwood back for the end of the year they definetely have a great shot...
I have to preface this by saying Im not a Leafs fan per say, and Im definetly not part of Leaf Blind Nation, or the Happy Goggles Society.MapleLeafPoker was a handle selected in 3seconds of thought, but its given me a year and a half of grief to explain!BUT.....lately they really have played very well. On paper alone, I dont think this is a top 10 in the Eastern Conf team. No chance. But the way they are playing, and I agree Maurice is as good a reason as any, really makes me wonder if they have a shot of sneaking in. I cant see them playing this well defensively, this intelligently the rest of the year, but IF they could, they should be right there in the battle for 8th, in my opinion.
I have to preface this by saying Im not a Leafs fan per say, and Im definetly not part of Leaf Blind Nation, or the Happy Goggles Society.MapleLeafPoker was a handle selected in 3seconds of thought, but its given me a year and a half of grief to explain!BUT.....lately they really have played very well. On paper alone, I dont think this is a top 10 in the Eastern Conf team. No chance. But the way they are playing, and I agree Maurice is as good a reason as any, really makes me wonder if they have a shot of sneaking in. I cant see them playing this well defensively, this intelligently the rest of the year, but IF they could, they should be right there in the battle for 8th, in my opinion.
The Leafs look amazing tonite...totally dominating the play in Ottawa...Sundin with a beatiful goal...How did the Habs do today....hmmmm...lost to Isles..
How did the Habs do today....hmmmm...lost to Isles..
Hey, how's Dustin Penner been playing for the last 8 games or so????????? Serge, you're so short sighted, you'd need a six pack of coke bottles to make a pair of glasses....
The Leafs look amazing tonite...totally dominating the play in Ottawa...Sundin with a beatiful goal...How did the Habs do today....hmmmm...lost to Isles..
Yup, the Habs lost to the Isles. Funny though, they're still ahead of the Leafs.
I ll bet whatever you can borrow that the Leafs will finish ahead of the HABS
Done and Done, lets keep it friendly 10$ on stars that the Habs finish in front of the Leafs. I'll be here to collect come playoff time, my word is good. Reply to confirm.
Done and Done, lets keep it friendly 10$ on stars that the Habs finish in front of the Leafs. I'll be here to collect come playoff time, my word is good. Reply to confirm.
ok...deal..
How about $50 on the MTL vs TOR. I'll take Montreal to finish higher, obv.
I ll let you know after this shootout