Eddie Shack Saturday Night

The Rats and Shoot Loose are basically locked into a playoff spot, but the last two spots are up for grabs:Red Ravens 72Cheap Thieves 66Ghosts of Elvis 65Mustangs 64Cheap ThievesAlexander Semin, WAS. 0Olli Jokinen, FLA. OT 0Simon Gagne, PHI. GRyan Malone, PIT. 0Anze Kopitar, LA. AAlexei Kovalev, MON. 0Tom Poti, NYI. 0Roman Hamrlik, CAL. Marc-Edouard Vlasic, SJ. 0 Greg de Vries, ATL. 0SAN JOSE 2Screamin' EaglesJarome Iginla, CAL -- ot Ryan Smyth, EDM G ADaniel Alfredsson, OTT GZach Parise, NJ G AJeff Carter, PHI GRyan Getzlaf, ANA 0Sergei Gonchar, PIT 0Tomas Kaberle, TOR 0Andrej Meszaros, OTT AChris Campoli, NYI 0St. Louis 0*******************************************************Cheap Thieves 0.5Screamin' Eagles 5.5*******************************************************Ghosts of ElvisSidney Crosby - Pit - OT 0Jason Blake - NYI 0Shane Doan - Phx Ryan Craig - Tam AJoe Thornton - SJ AAlexei Ponikarovsky - Tor ADion Phaneuf - Cgy Brent Sopel - LA ASteve McCarthy - Atl 0Brad Stuart - Bos 0Nashville 0SwackersMarian Hossa, ATL (OT) 0Dany Heatley, OTT 0Martin Straka, NYR 0Rod Brindamour, CAR GRyane Clowe, SJ AChris Kunitz, ANA 0Dan Boyle, TB A ASheldon Souray, MTL 0Wade Redden, OTT 0Ric Jackman, ANA 0NY Islanders 2********************************************************Ghosts of Elvis 2Swackers 1.5********************************************************MustangsJoe Sakic...Colorado..OT GMaxim Afinogenov..Buffalo 0 Brian Gionta...New Jersey 0Paul Kariya...Nashville AVille Peltonen...Florida 0Brian Smolinski..Chicago AChris Pronger...Anaheim 0Robyn Regehr..Calgary David Tanabe...Carolina 0Nick Boynton..Phoenix Colorado 3PK DealersGLEN MURRAY BOS G GSTEVE SULLIVAN NSH GPETER FORSBERG PHI ot AANDREW BRUNETTE COL 0TOMAS HOLMSTROM DET 0PETER BONDRA CHI 0RUSLAN SALEI FLA 0ERIC BREWER STL 0NICLAUS WALLIN CAR 0 ANDREW FERENCE CGY TAMPA BAY 2*********************************************************************Mustangs 0.5PK Dealers 2.5*********************************************************************Red RavensMilan Michalek San Jose GJustin Williams Carolina 0Danius Zubrus Washington 0Bill Guerin St. Louis AJaromir Jagr NY Rangers - ot A Ladislav Nagy Phoenix Filip Kuba Tampa Bay 0Marek Zidlicky Nashville 0Alexei Zhitnik Philadelphia GEd Jovanovski Phoenix Montreal 4The Big M'sAlexander Ovechkin - Wsh - OT 0Vincent LeCavalier - Tam GJason Spezza - Ott AChris Drury - Buff GTeemu Selanne - Ana 0Marian Gaborik - Minn GLubomir Visnovsky - LA ARyan Whitney - Pitt 0Andrei Markov - Mtl 0Jay Bouwmeester - Fla 0Ottawa 2*****************************************************************Red Ravens 1The Big M's 3*****************************************************************

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if I don't start the ticker there's no Blackdraft :club: ... and Blackdraft vs. Hearts is such a big game too....Blackdraft1. Joe Pavelski, SJ, OT2. Travis Zajac, NJ 1A3. Stephen Weiss, FLA4. Oleg Saprykin, PHO5. Boyd Devereaux, TOR6. Marcel Goc, SJ 1G7. Shane Hnidy, ATL8. Tim Gleason, CAR9. Dmitri Kalinin, BUF10. Anton Volchenkov, OTT Washington -1.0Purple Hearts1. Mark Recchi, PIT, OT2. Marcus Naslund, VAN 1A3. Alex Kotalik, BUF 1A4. Bobby Holik, ATL5. Eric Lindros, DAL6. Derek Armstrong, LAK 2A7. Bryan McCabe, TOR8. Kevin Bieksa, VAN9. Paul Mara, BOS 1A10. James Wiesnewski, CHI 1ACalgary -2.0*****************************************************************Blackdraft: 0.5Hearts: 1.0*****************************************************************

When I do the ticker I just cover the games with playoff implications in the Shack conference. I don't even cover the Rug Rats games anymore. As for Holmstrom, how do people make those kinds of mistakes? So silly. This Pittsburgh-Washington game has been very disappointing...

My opponent put in Tomas Holmstrom..Tough to get pts when Detroit doesnt play
Daniel, I have been dying to know what Liars poker is..Jen on Poker after Dark said you play her for the bill and Hellmuth said he thought you.....Sounds like a game I can hustle some money tomorrow at the Super Bowl Party..
I sat some great players due to bad match ups tonight: Scratches include Jason Pominville, Henrik Sedin, and Keith Tkachuk.
How dare you sit Sedin!I'll still cheer for the Cheap Thieves 'cause your opposition has Iginla but I'm dissapointed.

Liars Poker: You and your opponent each take out a $100 bill (doesn't have to be $100). You look at the serial number on your bill. 1 are aces and 0 is a 10. Then, you make a call out a claim, say, "two fives." If you have one 5 and your opponent has one 5 in their serial number, that's considered 2 5's so you wouldn't be lying. Your opponent has a chance to either make a claim that beats a pair of 5's, straights, flushes, and full houses don't count, but you cal call 5 7's, or 8 3's, etc, or he can call bull on you. If he calls bull, then you add the total of both of your bills for a total. You keep going until someone calls bull on the other player. If the player has it, by combining both bills, then the person who called loses. An example, you have 2 5's on your bill and call 4 5's. If your opponent calls bull, you look at his bill. If he has at least 2 5's on his bill that counts as 4 5's.

Here's my predicted winners...Screamin Eagles over Cheap ThievesSwackers over Ghosts of ElvisMustangs over PK DealersBig M's over Red RavensI still think Legend Killers has a chance.

Liars Poker: You and your opponent each take out a $100 bill (doesn't have to be $100). You look at the serial number on your bill. 1 are aces and 0 is a 10. Then, you make a call out a claim, say, "two fives." If you have one 5 and your opponent has one 5 in their serial number, that's considered 2 5's so you wouldn't be lying. Your opponent has a chance to either make a claim that beats a pair of 5's, straights, flushes, and full houses don't count, but you cal call 5 7's, or 8 3's, etc, or he can call bull on you. If he calls bull, then you add the total of both of your bills for a total. You keep going until someone calls bull on the other player. If the player has it, by combining both bills, then the person who called loses. An example, you have 2 5's on your bill and call 4 5's. If your opponent calls bull, you look at his bill. If he has at least 2 5's on his bill that counts as 4 5's.
I haven't played Bullshit in years.
Sounds like a lot of fun....I ll try and grab Darrell tomorrow ...There is going to be lots of poker, mille and prop bets going on....We are hoping we can get Bob to gamble at least 20 bucks...by the way Poker After Dark is slowly becoming my favourite poker show after High Stakes...OK back to the hockey thread
Here's my predicted winners...Screamin Eagles over Cheap ThievesSwackers over Ghosts of ElvisMustangs over PK DealersBig M's over Red RavensI still think Legend Killers has a chance.
Not much of a chance since they'd have to hurdle three teams with less than 20 games to go. If he starts making a push I'll start covering them too.
That would be a dream situation for the Stangs tonite....Well after my GUARANTEED loss against the Ms on Thursday i need an easy matchup...The guys team is insane..he put in 6 goals on me before i could blink.
That would be a dream situation for the Stangs tonite....Well after my GUARANTEED loss against the Ms on Thursday i need an easy matchup...The guys team is insane..he put in 6 goals on me before i could blink.
The Big M's are the main reason your 3-year plan won't work.
I'm headed for a rough week next week. The one "easy" game I have against Gothic, I have NO goalies again.
Sorry about our luck..really I am....I plan on making a run..By the way Last game of the season...Mustangs vd Thieves...8 game nite..Here is my lineupIf you remember last year you beat me out of a PLAYOFF spot on the last game of the season when my DEVILS gave up 6 goals..The devils hadnt given up 6 goals all year..Anyways here is me lineup that nightSakicGiontaKariyaSmolinskiPennerClearyProngerTanabeSydorSkoulaNashville vs AnaheimorDetroit vs Colorado
Was it you I played on Thursday Serge ?I don't usually bother to look at my opposition.
Sorry about our luck..really I am....I plan on making a run..By the way Last game of the season...Mustangs vd Thieves...8 game nite..Here is my lineupIf you remember last year you beat me out of a PLAYOFF spot on the last game of the season when my DEVILS gave up 6 goals..The devils hadnt given up 6 goals all year..Anyways here is me lineup that nightSakicGiontaKariyaSmolinskiPennerClearyProngerTanabeSydorSkoulaNashville vs AnaheimorDetroit vs Colorado
I doubt that game will have much meaning, I should have a 4 point cushion on you by then. Here is what I have...GagneMaloneBelangerJ. JokinenPerryH. SedinSchneiderde VriesSeabrookVlasicSJ @ DALVAN vs. MIN That's a pretty weak lineup for me.
The Cheap Thieves will be okay with S. Gagne, J, Jokinen, R. Malone, C. Perry, H. Sedin and whoever I'm missing on forward AND M. Schneider, M.E. Vlasic, B. Seabrook and G. de Vries on Defense. San Jose will be in Dallas and Vancouver will be home to Minnesota so Daniel will have 2 solid goalie choices.Plus whatever rookie callups he makes.You gonna call anyone up Serge? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I doubt that game will have much meaning, I should have a 4 point cushion on you by then. Here is what I have...GagneMaloneBelangerJ. JokinenPerryH. SedinSchneiderde VriesSeabrookVlasicSJ @ DALVAN vs. MIN That's a pretty weak lineup for me.
Belanger will come through!
I so want to beat you on the last night to pay back the favour......I got a big edge in lineups...by the way how beatiful is it that two periods in washington..NO CROSBY and NO SEMIN or MALONE..by the way something to watch for...Since Crosby has come into the league the Pens have not won a game when Crosby hasnt gotten at least an assist...
Belanger will come through!
Aaah, I forgot about Belanger. Daniel hasn't used him that much this season, if I recall correctly.NOTE: There are still some trades to happen in the NHL so a few players could be changing teams.