Dn When Are You...

I don't buy jerseys of players unless I have them on my team. At the moment, I have Greg de Vries on Atlanta, but he doesn't warrant a jersey purchase. Also, I don't have an Atlanta player on my farm team either so it doesn't look like I'll be getting one anytime soon.

I don't buy jerseys of players unless I have them on my team. At the moment, I have Greg de Vries on Atlanta, but he doesn't warrant a jersey purchase. Also, I don't have an Atlanta player on my farm team either so it doesn't look like I'll be getting one anytime soon.
seems pretty obvious to me that your final table loss was due to a lack of Luongo power. wear that nucks jersey and you'd stop all shots coming at you just like roberto. :club:
got you...well maybe one day after they win the CUP you will break out the Jersey. GL in LA
seems pretty obvious to me that your final table loss was due to a lack of Luongo power. wear that nucks jersey and you'd stop all shots coming at you just like roberto. :club:
The Luongo jersey is 0-1. I wore it at the Borgata and didn't get out of the first day.

My full collection of jerseys is pretty large, but here are the NHL teams I have covered:New Jersey Devils: Martin BrodeurPittsburgh Penguins: Alexei Kovalev (Mario Lemieux signed)New York Rangers: (Wayne Gretzky signed)New York Islanders: Brad IsbisterPhiladelphia Flyers: Simon GagneBuffalo Sabres: Mike PecaOttawa Senators: Radek BonkMontreal Canadiens: None (closest, Andrei Kostitsyn Hamilton jersey)Toronto Maple Leafs: Mats SundinBoston Bruins: Brian Rolston (Cam Neely signed)Atlanta Thrashers: NoneCarolina Hurricanes: NoneTampa Bay Lightning: (Vincent Lecavalier & Brad Richards signed)Washington Capitals: None (Semin jersey coming soon)Florida Panthers: Olli JokinenNashville Predators: NoneDetroit Red Wings: Steve YzermanSt.Louis Blues: NoneColumbus Blue Jackets: NoneChicago Blackhawks: Brent SeabrookCalgary Flames: NoneVancouver Canucks: Roberto LuongoMinnesota Wild: NoneColorado Avalanche: NoneEdmonton Oilers: Raffi Torres (Wayne Gretzky signed)Anahiem Ducks: Corey Perry (Teemu Selanne signed)San Jose Sharks: Owen NolanDallas Stars: Darryl SydorPhoenix Coyotes: NoneLos Angeles Kings: Anze Kopitar (Wayne Gretzky signed) I also have several minor league team jersey, John Tavares Oshawa Generals, Sidney Crosby Rimouski, etc.

My full collection of jerseys is pretty large, but here are the NHL teams I have covered:New Jersey Devils: Martin BrodeurPittsburgh Penguins: Alexei Kovalev (Mario Lemieux signed)New York Rangers: (Wayne Gretzky signed)New York Islanders: Brad IsbisterPhiladelphia Flyers: Simon GagneBuffalo Sabres: Mike PecaOttawa Senators: Radek BonkMontreal Canadiens: None (closest, Andrei Kostitsyn Hamilton jersey)Toronto Maple Leafs: Mats SundinBoston Bruins: Brian Rolston (Cam Neely signed)Atlanta Thrashers: NoneCarolina Hurricanes: NoneTampa Bay Lightning: (Vincent Lecavalier & Brad Richards signed)Washington Capitals: None (Semin jersey coming soon)Florida Panthers: Olli JokinenNashville Predators: NoneDetroit Red Wings: Steve YzermanSt.Louis Blues: NoneColumbus Blue Jackets: NoneChicago Blackhawks: Brent SeabrookCalgary Flames: NoneVancouver Canucks: Roberto LuongoMinnesota Wild: NoneColorado Avalanche: NoneEdmonton Oilers: Raffi Torres (Wayne Gretzky signed)Anahiem Ducks: Corey Perry (Teemu Selanne signed)San Jose Sharks: Owen NolanDallas Stars: Darryl SydorPhoenix Coyotes: NoneLos Angeles Kings: Anze Kopitar (Wayne Gretzky signed) I also have several minor league team jersey, John Tavares Oshawa Generals, Sidney Crosby Rimouski, etc.
Go with the Crosby minor league ..I bet that one is sharp
Where do you get your jerseys? I've gotten some of mine from the NHL website and some from other jersey sites. I usually have them personalized with my name and number though. I even had a couple Center Ice practice jerseys personalized and they turned out great. My collection is no where near as extensive as yours although I should have a Daniel Negreanu signed Full Contact Poker jersey coming soon!
Where do you get your jerseys? I've gotten some of mine from the NHL website and some from other jersey sites. I usually have them personalized with my name and number though. I even had a couple Center Ice practice jerseys personalized and they turned out great. My collection is no where near as extensive as yours although I should have a Daniel Negreanu signed Full Contact Poker jersey coming soon!
I was also wondering where DN gets all his jerseys. Maybe he will enlighten us.....

Speaking of jerseys... I just read that a Crosby game worn jersey fetched $12,131 at auction for the Garth Brooks Teammates For Kids Foundation. Malkin's got $7,520 and Ovechkin's got $6,020. That is some serious coin!!!

I think I'm bringing these:Anze Kopitar, LA.Corey Perry, Ana.Alexander Semin, Was.Olli Jokinen, Fla.Brent Seabrook, Chi.
heh heheh...you said "semin"
no collection is complete without a Montreal Andre Racicot jersey.
I saw a game worn Racicot jersey for sale once. I knew it was authentic because it had a burn hole in the back.

Daniel, when are you back in Vegas? Just curious if you have any plans to play in the big game or anything else between the 7th and 13th. I'm making my first ever trip to Vegas and I'd love to say hello.

Daniel, when are you back in Vegas? Just curious if you have any plans to play in the big game or anything else between the 7th and 13th. I'm making my first ever trip to Vegas and I'd love to say hello.
Same question, but for the 19th to the 23rd. I'll stalk as well. :club:
Same question, but for the 19th to the 23rd. I'll stalk as well. :club:
Hey DN, I'll be in Grimsby Ontario from 2:30 PM on the 28th until 4:00 PM on the 28th. Why don't you fly in and say hello....