Freeroll Mtt Skill

I play on Absolute but ever since my money got stuck in Neteller, I have been gunshy of actually depositing money.Lately I have been playing their Freeroll with rebuy tourneys. I tend to bubble or just lside in the money often and have built up a roll of $5.34!As amusing as that is, my question is, does hitting the money better than 60% of the time in freerolls with better than 4000 entrants translate to some usable skill? if I buy into a $4.40 or something like that can the same strategies I have used to make it into the money be expected to be usefull or is it just that freefolls are full of donks?

I play on Absolute but ever since my money got stuck in Neteller, I have been gunshy of actually depositing money.Lately I have been playing their Freeroll with rebuy tourneys. I tend to bubble or just lside in the money often and have built up a roll of $5.34!As amusing as that is, my question is, does hitting the money better than 60% of the time in freerolls with better than 4000 entrants translate to some usable skill? if I buy into a $4.40 or something like that can the same strategies I have used to make it into the money be expected to be usefull or is it just that freefolls are full of donks?
i made $6 in freerolls on absolute & used that for a $5 tourney. won that, and have run my account there to over $800 in winnings. so if you start final tabling the freerolls, you have to have a certain amount of skill. you just have to have some donkey luck like i did it win the first real one you buy in to.
Freerolls are full of donks, but so are most of the small buy in MTT. If you are doing will playing smart tight in the freerolls your success will carry over to real $ MTT. There will be some strategies more useful against differnt types of opponents in each, but some strategies are usefull in all tournaments.
That was the most amusing part. I got my first couple dollars playing from freerolls, and I havne't looked back...yet. All the skill in the world won't help you if you dont enjoy the game and/opr you whine about beats.
That was the most amusing part. I got my first couple dollars playing from freerolls, and I havne't looked back...yet. All the skill in the world won't help you if you dont enjoy the game and/opr you whine about beats.
AP offers these weird freerolls where the first hit is free, and then every rebuy costs you something like .50. Odd, but probably fun.
That was the most amusing part. I got my first couple dollars playing from freerolls, and I havne't looked back...yet. All the skill in the world won't help you if you dont enjoy the game and/opr you whine about beats.[/quote]Wheres the fun in that?