daniel still in but doesn't trust his own read.

the latest blog on cardplayer reads as follows:Daniel Negreanu and Steve ZolotowLog: Daniel Negreanu raises, and Steve Zolotow moves all in. Negreanu sits and thinks for several minutes and says, "if you have nines this is a bad lay down." Negreanu continues to think and finally folds his A-10 face up. Zolotow says, "You almost read my hand," and flashes 8-8 before giving his cards to the dealer.I think Daniel is rather shortstacked and certainly would have taken chance on A-10 vs 88 if he had trusted his instincts. Still 50-50 but he should have called. May be a sign he's not real confident right now.

I think Daniel is rather shortstackedi haven't read any chip counts and certainly would have taken chance on A-10 vs 88 if had trusted his instincts. yup coinflips are where it's at, it might not even have been SOOOTEDStill 50-50 but he should have called. May be a sign he's not real confident right now.sure some random internet poster can start critiquing(sp?) his play and his confidence level

I hate this Pistons. Sheed has never, ever committed a foul. Bunch of crybaby doucheclowns. P.S. I'm from South Florida

He is outDaniel Negreanu was all in with pocket 3's against an opponent with KQ. His opponent flopped a pair of K's to win the hand when the board came K-J-6-4-8.

I think Daniel is rather shortstackedi haven't read any chip counts and certainly would have taken chance on A-10 vs 88 if had trusted his instincts. yup coinflips are where it's at, it might not even have been SOOOTEDStill 50-50 but he should have called. May be a sign he's not real confident right now.sure some random internet poster can start critiquing(sp?) his play and his confidence level
read his blog later. He'll admit he made a mistake himself

You might want to look up the definition of irony. Not really applicable here. I would be leaning more towards the bitter and jealous categories thank you very much.

If Daniel raised and Zolotow moved all in, then he has sufficient pot odds (what Daniel has left is less than the size of the pot, assuming Z had him covered) if he thinks it's a coinflip. It's tough to know that sort of thing - Z could easily have A with a better kicker or JJ or better.

that's great if he does, but you assuming and telling people what you did in your original post is stupid
that's great if he does, but you assuming and telling people what you did in your original post is stupid
Chip counts were available. He had 7000 chips at last count. He admitted in his blog he screwed up just as I said he would. He said he miscalculated his pot odds though. Was getting 2.4 to 1 and thought he was a 2-1 underdog. He was in fact in a coin toss hand. He made a bad lay down and admitted it.I think it is funny how some people say that no one should have a opinion on Daniel's play or criticize his play in any manner. He's a poker player not a God. And you don't know who I am or how good a poker player I am.