Any Plans for Merchandise?

Just wondering if anyone knows if Daniel is planning to sell different types of merchadise on this site. I wouldn't mind seeing a Full Contact Poker hockey jersey myself. Maybe some of the more creative members of this forum could come up with possible logo's or designs for it. Might be fun to see the different ideas everyone comes up with. Unless of course Daniel is way ahead of me in this department and he already has plans in the works.

On Ebay I saw a shirt with Daniel Negreanu on it and I've seen a Dealer Marker with a remake of his signature and his nickname "Kid Poker" on it.(Yes I know you can get ANYTHING on Ebay!) :wink:

Personally, I only want to buy items that are endorsed. I would like who I am wearing to get a cut. That is why I listed Flop Gear. I have seen items on Ebay but I am not sure if any of the items are endorsed by Daniel.

Personally, I only want to buy items that are endorsed.  I would like who I am wearing to get a cut. That is why I listed Flop Gear. I have seen items on Ebay but I am not sure if any of the items are endorsed by Daniel.
I agree. That's why I was hoping that he (Daniel) would be coming out with some gear. That jersey you linked to was A) To bright and flashy and B) to expensive for my taste. I'd like to see something with Full Contact Poker and mayeb a cool design on it.

Duff,I agree with the Jersey. It is not my style either. I am also hoping that Daniel makes shirts for both men and women. I can't stand wearing men's t-shirts, they just don't fit right and look sloppy on me. The name Full Contact Poker would be really coolon a shirt. Think of this, a black fitted T-shirt with the Full Contact logo and words scrolled across your chest in a white or silver. Letters should not be too large. That would be classy.