Golden Tee Arcade Game

Hey Daniel , I watched this documentary on mtv the other day called "True Life Im a gamer" . and it was about these 3 proffesional gamers , one is Mr Pacman who completed the holy grale of arcade games, by completing all the 256 levels of pacman with one single life , without missing any of the white dots or any of the cherry's etc.The second was a guy named Fatal1ty and he is like triple world champion with shoot em up games on the pc ( he wins like 10 grand in a major toerney HI HI HI , was seriously wondering why he doesnt play online poker instead of shooting games. Thats what i did when i was 15 and playing counter strike all day i realised i might as well make money whilst playing a computer game i like and before i knew it i was 5 years further playing online poker and am working for www.pokernews.nl).BUT LAST AND NOT LEAST was this guy who played GOLDEN TEE GOLF proffesionally. And couldnt help notice in your video blogs u also have an golden tee arcade machine. The golden tee pro's were playing eachother in bars in toernaments. they even had one with 90 ppl and a prizepool of 9000$ with 3500$ for the first place.Isnt it an idea to get inconcact with those guys and let them help you at becomming pro at golden tee and u help them getting pro at poker. Who knows maby betting on computer games can become just as big as poker.( oh and that guy wanted to become a real pro golfer and plays like every day real golf from 9 to 5 and then makes money in the evening playing golden tee hehehe )anyways good luck at the poker WSOP and i hope u keep the blog up even after the WSOP

by completing all the 256 levels of pacman with one single life , without missing any of the white dots or any of the cherry's etc.
I think it's kind of hard to beat if you DON'T get all of the white dots...Fatal1ty is sweet though, I've played with him a few times on Quake2 servers and some old Unreal Tournament servers online. The guy makes a fortune in tournaments, and I can see why!
The spam was sooo subtle that I am even going to ask the dumbest question ever: which one was he spamming: the site he works for or the arcade machine or both? :)I am impressed.
I think the site he works for. He managed to make almost an entire paragraph in parenthesis, which is why it was hard to disguise. Nice job OP!

Lol thank you guys for the replies, that was some subtle spam action huh , so subtle that even I the author didnt realize it lol.Btw realise this topic was acutally meant for the blog section.See im very new to this forum so need to get used to the software etc .