wcoop event # 3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone in this. The heads up matches should be fun. I'll rail you guys for a while.
Yes I am in it, wish me luck as I will need it. The following are in it to:Dustin "Neverwin" WolfeScott FischmanEvelyn NgChris MoneymakerGreg RaymerTom McEvoyPete "thebeat" GiordanoBret "gank" JungblutEl Capitano (hard to say who will be playing, maybe Marcel Luske could be anyone of ten others)Rosenblumr ( I think this is pro Russell Rosenbloom, but not sure)BrainwashWil Wheaton (star trek, who knows how well he plays)Bottomline there is some tough, tough competition. It will be tough.
Gl and i'll rail ya.You have the same name on stars as you do on here right?
Yes thanks! I am sure it won't get too nuts unless I either go deep and or end up H/U with a pro that has a following.In that event if it gets too crazy I may shut off observer chat. I couldn't believe how obnoxious some of the railbirds were during the first event.
Is anyone in this. The heads up matches should be fun. I'll rail you guys for a while.
Yes I am in it, wish me luck as I will need it. The following are in it to:Dustin "Neverwin" WolfeScott FischmanEvelyn NgChris MoneymakerGreg RaymerTom McEvoyPete "thebeat" GiordanoBret "gank" JungblutEl Capitano (hard to say who will be playing, maybe Marcel Luske could be anyone of ten others)Rosenblumr ( I think this is pro Russell Rosenbloom, but not sure)BrainwashWil Wheaton (star trek, who knows how well he plays)Bottomline there is some tough, tough competition. It will be tough.
Just hope you get Eveyln in the first round, Moneymaker in the second, and Wheaton in the third, and you should be set.Patrick
I do know Moneymaker is Money800Greg Raymer is FossilmanI do not know the rest of their nicknameCan anyone tell me the rest of thier nickname.. Thanks
I do know Moneymaker is Money800Greg Raymer is FossilmanI do not know the rest of their nicknameEvybabee for Evelyn ngthe rest are all self explantory as they read aboveCan anyone tell me the rest of thier nickname.. Thanks

thanks guys.....gus hansen is playing 3 table (2 NL and 1 Omaha) in PStars. SN Broksi.........and i thought he went broke...got hit by a bus and is living in turd ferguson basement?????? LOL

Dealer: We are now Heads UpDealer: Game #2512673350: aronowm2 wins pot (20)Dealer: Game #2512675018: aronowm2 wins pot (40)Dealer: Game #2512676079: aronowm2 wins pot (20)Dealer: Game #2512676991: aronowm2 wins pot (40)Dealer: Game #2512678131: aronowm2 wins pot (20)Dealer: Game #2512679106: aronowm2 wins pot (40)dna4ever [observer]: well this should be your easiest tourney ever aronDealer: Game #2512680209: aronowm2 wins pot (20)Dealer: Game #2512681254: aronowm2 wins pot (40)Dealer: Game #2512682506: aronowm2 wins pot (20)hehe ugly