Jump to content


wsop dvd's


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 indianachris

indianachris

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:49 AM

[quote="Tonka34"]I can't buy those DVD.. Why?Because it has no closed caption or subtitles.I am deaf. :-)[/quoteI feel for you. I wear hearing aids and I will only watch tv or movies with CC or subtitles.

#42 LAPoker

LAPoker

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 01:02 AM

KingAustin said:

Haha, could you be any more stupid?Bootlegged discs like this sell on eBay all the time. I'm sure if there are no problems there, the internet police aren't going to come searching on some lowly internet forum.

KidKanuck said:

probably not a great idea advertising fair enough...however unless you have never taped a song to a blank audio tape, used a service like the old Napster, taped a game on VHS and gave it to someone else, installed software that you did not purchase, etc. I 'd say you are a bit overly bent outta shape and a bit of a hypocrite.KK
I think you are WAY off base in saying that I am stupid. First of all I would venture to say that I know a bit more about selling DVD's on Ebay than anyone on this forum, being that I was one of the leading DVD & CD sellers on Ebay, sometimes having as many as 10,000 auctions running. Second, yes I do have a bit of an axe to grind with these people, they cost me my business. Ebay was unable to do anything about bootleg sellers since they were located in China, or some third world country where the government did not have copyright laws. I would venture to guess that the OP is not located in China, or a third world country. So it is probably safe to say that posting that message on here was not a bright idea. Although he might be from Canada.

karr2242 said:

Iíve been selling my WSOP dvdís for sometime now and I figured I would extend the offer to any and all of you FCPíers. SK

karr2242 said:

like I've said they are not for sale
Ok now I am confused in your first post they are for sale, and in this post they are not for sale. sigh!

#43 karr2242

karr2242

    Poker Forum Regular

  • Members
  • 221 posts
  • Location:Illinois

Posted 11 June 2005 - 01:17 AM

keep sighing and keep being confused pal. It's there in black and white. Like I said, Bootleggers rot in hell! :!:

#44 Drum Infected

Drum Infected

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 984 posts
  • Location:In the Deck... Pick a card and find me
  • Interests:music,video games,Poker (duh)

Posted 11 June 2005 - 01:41 AM

What an Posted Image making money off of bootlegs.Posted Imageand anyways why buy when you can get them for free?

#45 karr2242

karr2242

    Poker Forum Regular

  • Members
  • 221 posts
  • Location:Illinois

Posted 11 June 2005 - 01:57 AM

Leave it to a Badger to chime in...Can you not read? I do not sell anything...It is immoral and Illegal....Bootleggers rot in Hell :evil:

#46 HangukMiguk

HangukMiguk

    I'm so scannable.

  • Members
  • 13,685 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:China

Posted 11 June 2005 - 02:31 AM

i have been torrenting all this stuff this week. i was actually thinking of offering people burnt dvds of the stuff at the cost of a blank dvd only (except for the 2003 WSOP, since it's already on DVD, buy it yourself), but since it's become a huge stench.YOU GUYS CAN KISS MY COST-ONLY REAR END (SW) :club:


#47 KingAustin

KingAustin

    I love Corvettes

  • Members
  • 1,907 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Iowa
  • Interests:Poker, Computers, Corvettes
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Holdem

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:24 AM

LAPoker said:

KingAustin said:

Haha, could you be any more stupid?Bootlegged discs like this sell on eBay all the time. I'm sure if there are no problems there, the internet police aren't going to come searching on some lowly internet forum.
I think you are WAY off base in saying that I am stupid. First of all I would venture to say that I know a bit more about selling DVD's on Ebay than anyone on this forum, being that I was one of the leading DVD & CD sellers on Ebay, sometimes having as many as 10,000 auctions running. Second, yes I do have a bit of an axe to grind with these people, they cost me my business. Ebay was unable to do anything about bootleg sellers since they were located in China, or some third world country where the government did not have copyright laws. I would venture to guess that the OP is not located in China, or a third world country. So it is probably safe to say that posting that message on here was not a bright idea. Although he might be from Canada.
Whoa! I didnt say that. I dunno why you quoted my name to something some dumbass wrote.

#48 Marchione

Marchione

    brad booth fanboy !

  • Members
  • 1,464 posts
  • Location:Downunder
  • Interests:i love to eat

Posted 11 June 2005 - 05:12 AM

i must confess i think some people are taking this a little far... :club:
~I rake in his stack and punch his ticket on the valuetown express. And its was only one way~

#49 LAPoker

LAPoker

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:52 AM

KingAustin said:

LAPoker said:

KingAustin said:

Haha, could you be any more stupid?Bootlegged discs like this sell on eBay all the time. I'm sure if there are no problems there, the internet police aren't going to come searching on some lowly internet forum.
I think you are WAY off base in saying that I am stupid. First of all I would venture to say that I know a bit more about selling DVD's on Ebay than anyone on this forum, being that I was one of the leading DVD & CD sellers on Ebay, sometimes having as many as 10,000 auctions running. Second, yes I do have a bit of an axe to grind with these people, they cost me my business. Ebay was unable to do anything about bootleg sellers since they were located in China, or some third world country where the government did not have copyright laws. I would venture to guess that the OP is not located in China, or a third world country. So it is probably safe to say that posting that message on here was not a bright idea. Although he might be from Canada.
Whoa! I didnt say that. I dunno why you quoted my name to something some dumbass wrote.
oops lol, something got munched in the quotes tag sorry man.

#50 LAPoker

LAPoker

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:57 AM

karr2242 said:

keep sighing and keep being confused pal. It's there in black and white. Like I said, Bootleggers rot in hell! :!:
Ok, well that "Bootleggers rot in hell" comment certainly clears things up, even though you did say they were for sale, and did say that you were going to burn them. I completely understand why you would want to backtrack here. You probably didn't think about the fact that what you are doing is illegal. Anyway, good luck with the DVD business, but I would definitely suggest moving to China. Sure the shipping will be more expensive, but you don't have to worry about Bubba.

#51 Patricnz

Patricnz

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:39 AM

bump




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users