against a player who can fold (prty vs custom )

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (5 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is SB with [7h], [Kd]. 3 folds, BB =#A500AF(Custom36)/ calls.Flop: (4 SB) [2c], [As], [Qs] (2 players)Hero checks, Custom36 bets, Hero calls.Turn: (3 BB) [2h] (2 players)Hero checks, Custom36 bets, Custom36 folds.Final Pot: 10 BBIm pretty sure custom had an A weak kicker.

You're a maniac, MANiac that's for sure.
That was the first bluff I pulled, after that I went overboard ,,,but I thought this play was good, so did custom so I decided to post it.

I had Q-3 of clubs. I figured if I 3-bet and you just called, I was ahead. If you capped, I was pretty sure you had an A or that you had a Q with a good kicker.

just bet the flop, dude.
Yup standard continuation bet :PYou did make more money this way though :club:
I had Q-3 of clubs.  I figured if I 3-bet and you just called, I was ahead.  If you capped, I was pretty sure you had an A or that you had a Q with a good kicker.
I thought u'd put me on 2 pr or at least AJ. (maybe I got lucky and turned a boat) I also thought you'd be smart enough to to lay down A5 or sumthin.Chris, I know that I went bluff-happy after this, but this was the first one and you guys were playing aggressive and foldinng a lot of turns and rivers. Since I hadnt made this move yet I thought that a smooth call on the flop and then a cap on the turn would seem like a strong hand. People usually go as far as 3 betting a bluff, but hardly ever cap.
Sounds like Custom has been taking a beating at the hands of fellow FCPers.No shame in that though  :-)
I bought in with 25 and left with 31. For those of you not good at math, that's +6BB. Yeah, I took a hell of a beating. :?I just didn't post any of my hands because I understood most of the moves that were made.
I had Q-3 of clubs.  I figured if I 3-bet and you just called, I was ahead.  If you capped, I was pretty sure you had an A or that you had a Q with a good kicker.
I thought u'd put me on 2 pr or at least AJ. (maybe I got lucky and turned a boat) I also thought you'd be smart enough to to lay down A5 or sumthin.
If I had A-5, I would have called down thinking you had something like KQ or Q-10. I would've been willing to pay off a higher A at that point. That table (especially you) was too aggressive to lay down top pair that easily.
I thought u'd put me on 2 pr or at least AJ. (maybe I got lucky and turned a boat) I also thought you'd be smart enough to to lay down A5 or sumthin.
If I had A-5, I would have called down thinking you had something like KQ or Q-10. I would've been willing to pay off a higher A at that point. That table (especially you) was too aggressive to lay down top pair that easily.
I HADNT BEEN AGRESSIVE THEN!and btw. The beatings were taken by Aseem, then me.
I HADNT BEEN AGRESSIVE THEN!and btw. The beatings were taken by Aseem, then me.
and Tim
and Tim
I lost two buy ins in an earlier session, but I think I ended the session we're talking about up $35. This is mostly do to me running good. I had AA twice, and lots of premium hands. I also hit runner-runner to beat your flopped set (50 to 1 against).