Into The Deep 2 (fr) (3/6)

Bodog 3/6 NLHE (9-handed)Cobalt $1967CO $870Button $231SB $501BB $3495Cobalt is MP3 w/ A :D 3 :D. I've been playing somewhat LAG. CO seems LAG, but I don't have a lot of orbits to have judged. Button, SB, and BB are pretty big loose donks of varying aggression.Pre-flop:4 folds, Cobalt raises to $20, CO calls, Button calls, 2 foldsFlop ($66): J :D T :D 3 :club: (3 players)Cobalt bets $40, CO raises to $80, 1 fold, Cobalt re-raises to $280, CO goes all-in, Cobalt calls $570(Calling $570 to win $1200...fwiw, the shove seemed slightly hesitant)

this is 100% a call. Board: Jc Tc 3dDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 42.306% 42.23% 00.08% 8779 16.50 { Ac3c }Hand 1: 57.694% 57.61% 00.08% 11978 16.50 { AA, JJ-TT, 33, KcQc, JTs, 9c8c, JTo }Even if he only ever has a set here, you are still very close to getting the right price to call.As for the 3bet, I am completely fine there too and play it the same most of the time.

pretty standardAA is ridiculous given pf actionand I'm def. 3betting once I get minraised like thatunless he minraises only supernuts :club: (which i guess is JJ and TT here)I think you should wident he range to other flush draws tbh

pretty standardAA is ridiculous given pf actionand I'm def. 3betting once I get minraised like thatunless he minraises only supernuts :club: (which i guess is JJ and TT here)I think you should wident he range to other flush draws tbh
I agree, but was just showing how super EV this is even with a tight range.

This is a super easy call. He prob shows up with JT more than either set and there's even a chance that he's got KQcc/Q9cc or 89cc or something. Cwik did the math, but even without it, you can't be that big of a dog to his range unless he's got a set, and the most likely set under normal circumstances is the least likely cause you have a 3 in your hand.

Bodog 3/6 NLHE (9-handed)Cobalt $1967CO $870Button $231SB $501BB $3495Cobalt is MP3 w/ A :D 3 :D. I've been playing somewhat LAG. CO seems LAG, but I don't have a lot of orbits to have judged. Button, SB, and BB are pretty big loose donks of varying aggression.Pre-flop:4 folds, Cobalt raises to $20, CO calls, Button calls, 2 foldsFlop ($66): J :D T :D 3 :club: (3 players)Cobalt bets $40, CO raises to $80, 1 fold, Cobalt re-raises to $280, CO goes all-in, Cobalt calls $570(Calling $570 to win $1200...fwiw, the shove seemed slightly hesitant)
There's not a lot of ways you are going to be behind here. JT and the OESFD shows up here most of the time. I probably do it almost identically.
  • 2 weeks later...

Villain had JT (which is about what I thought/hoped at that point). I spiked the club on the river and took a huge pot. He was not particularly happy and berated me for "calling off with a draw".