Is This Our Fluffdog?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah probably but he also posted in the challenge thread when he won a 14k pot heads up so this isn't really to crazy.... I hope he gets it all back.Bob said it best.

I believe Bob summed it up nicely. Not sure why he didn't stop 15 hours ago.
heads up NL cash games? couldn't be tilt could it? I think it might be tilt. Or it could always be I can't look in the cashier and see how much I lost-itis.sorry if I sound like a ******, I have been drinking wild turkey all night.

Sorry not following, so he hasn't been hacked?? And had been playing forever and lost a bunch of buyins?

heads up NL cash games? couldn't be tilt could it? I think it might be tilt. Or it could always be I can't look in the cashier and see how much I lost-itis.sorry if I sound like a ******, I have been drinking wild turkey all night.
If you look at the chat it doesn't look like he is on tilt. He seems to be in control of his emotions pretty much. Very confusing.
I don't think it was hacked, if so the hacker has been playing for like 20 hours.since when does fulltilt have a timebank?
K thx. That's a sick stack his opponent has there. Fluff is an out there guy but he grows on you after a while. Hope he knows what he's doing.
If you look at the chat it doesn't look like he is on tilt. He seems to be in control of his emotions pretty much. Very confusing.
well the only reason I say tilt is because the wait list is 45 players long, also maybe he just calmed down, it does happen... I think honestly now that I have been watching the play that KwaaZyPoka is the donk and Fluffdog just got really unlucky. I dunno I just got in.Fluffdog up to 8k.... Don't call it a comeback.Fluffdog post from P5's he seems to be a stand up dude.
Wow sick!I saw your account at 4 hu 5/10 nl and sat on 2 of them unknowing of the hackage.I thought this guy was just a tilter steaming.He left 5 mins later. I had obv. chat off and tuened it on and read a obv. chatter that said that it was hacked. Luckily I was only +$118 overall on this scum.Once your account is secured I will send you back the $118 sir. Srry to hear this.

I have no idea if this is true or not, but it might explain a few things.From the railtards:DatBoiiMatt (Observer): lol how the hell do u go up 57k at 10/20 HUDealer: Fluffdog wins the pot ($239.50)Dealer: Hand #2940000674Dealer: Fluffdog wins the pot ($40)wisconsin kid (Observer): they were flipppingDealer: Hand #2940002045wisconsin kid (Observer): for 2k a popDealer: KwaaZyPoka wins the pot ($40)Dealer: Hand #2940003287Dealer: Fluffdog wins the pot ($40)Dealer: Hand #2940004869Dealer: Fluffdog wins the pot ($20)Dealer: Hand #2940005988wisconsin kid (Observer): got 22k deep each and started playin for realDealer: Fluffdog has 5 seconds left to actwisconsin kid (Observer): and there was quads vs a royalcwr301 (Observer): how long has this game been goingDealer: Fluffdog has 15 seconds left to actLeeNickel Jr (Observer): long timewisconsin kid (Observer): 19 hours