from a strat perspective this is a total spew. if you wanna do something raise somewhere. i would guess you are good here like 1% of the time.edit: nice pot though

Fold everywhere
yeah this hand was awfuli was watching the game for awhile, then in the game for awhile, and the guy was a total spewtardi'd say my hand was good here 50% of the time against him tbqh[x] op sucks at poker[x] strat[x] small dongs

lol.. brag post?I agree that the river looks like a bluff and making a hero call there is solid.but I also agree that the preflop and flop call are prettty awful. not often can players fire 3 barrels with air, but then again, if this is 4 handed, I guess I like the flop/turn and river callls. but still hate the PF call. :club:

i wonder what better thought/did when u flipped ur hand.and noone says you suck just don't think this is a profitable play
no i pretty much sucki was going to fold to a real bet on the river, but then he shoved and it didnt make sense, so i just called. i banked it down, if he bet like $450 or something i was out, but he just bet bet bet instantly when i checked twice, and then on the river instashoved
what type of strategy am i supposed to learn here?
how to play me hujust shove, i get enticed by all the money out there

That HH was so difficult to understand. I come back here and everyone is talking about how bad the calls were. I thought you were all crazy and it was a huge conspiracy to level me when I read the thread 12 hours later. Then I realized this wasn't likely, even though I'm important enough to pull this joke on.Looking at the HH the first time I definitely thought the board was 44AQJ.Edit: That was supposed to say 2 hours later but my hand is so fat that I must hit both the 1 and 2 when typing.Double edit: That was a joke, leave me alone Acid.

Can someone stake me for 10/20? I promise to play up to the level of play shown in this thread.
sry unless u can make calls for stacks with Q4 on that board i wont stake udont be jealous im an amazing poker player m i rite