Ladies In The Bb, Looking At Threeball Already...

No reads or stats really - my first session of $50nl in a long timeFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.504 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $94.30Button: $50.35SB: $49.60Hero: $59.85Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is BB with Q :D Q :D UTG folds, Button raises to $1.75, SB raises to $5.25, Hero calls, Button folds.Flop: 7 :club: 9 :) J :D ($12.25, 2 players)SB bets $11.1, Hero calls.Turn: Q :D ($34.45, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $34.45,

Well I don't think we really have to worry about K-10 or 8-10 from the SB, so....I would bet a bit less on the turn, just in case he has KK or AA (which he likely does, and AK probably folds to a bet anyways), and still thinks his hand is good enough to call $20 to $25. IMO you want to reel him in here, since he's likely drawing to 2 outs, 4 at most (if he has AK and decides to chase), and a pot sized bet might scare him away. ...love the smooth call on the flop.

Right, sorry...my bad on that one. I didn't look at the stack sizes. If he has about $33, maybe consider either betting about $15 or just doing what you did. Bottom line, you are probably about a 90 to 95% favourite here. Look for a way to get all of his money

I pretty much like all of it. 4 betting pre is probably fine too, but without a read I'd probably call as well.

im 50/50 on calling/4 betting preflopi like the way you played this, but i think i bet a bit less on the turn, and MAYBE even consider checking behind for deception(only if we are convinced hes betting the river)edit: idk if i like the check behind on the turn

if you have been aggressive on the button this three bet pre could be a ton of hands (any pp, A anything, even QK, rags). i think i just come over the top on the flop i don't put him on much and if its AA, KK, JJ then cooler time. i like shove on turn as played

if you have been aggressive on the button this three bet pre could be a ton of hands (any pp, A anything, even QK, rags). i think i just come over the top on the flop i don't put him on much and if its AA, KK, JJ then cooler time. i like shove on turn as played
Were the BB here, not the button...If we were the button, I think its definitely a 4 bet preflop
edit: idk if i like the check behind on the turn
Checking the turn is not an option I don't think, any 8,T,K,A or :club: kills us (or our action anyway) on the river. We have to bet something here....
Were the BB here, not the button...If we were the button, I think its definitely a 4 bet preflop
tks i'm a bit slow in the mornings.i still shove the flop being in BB
What value is there in shoving flop? What calls us that we beat (that 3bets pre?) AJ?What better hands are we folding?
are you suggesting to just call down all streets if turn is complete blank cause if you are which i'm thinking is the case since you smooth called the flop, then you should just shove the flop at least there is some fold equity with Ax hands and domination of TT or AJ. you need to descide on the flop if you are ahead. if turn if blank your not gonna fold to bet right?