the REAL winners:C drj26 (FCP) - Checky R5C BrandonPL (Phoenix) - Checky R4C allen1948 (Grand Rapids) - Checky R10C jethrodull (Mt Pleasant) - Checky R9C GoCryWolfe (Indianapolis) - Checky R3C Acesfull987 (Chicago) - Checky R8C moneyinbag (Palm Beach Gardens) NO STAKE - Checkyr2C jeff_536 (milton) - Checky R6C xzanos (pleasant hill) - CheckyC jargonator (somewhere)- ME(me, obv)subs:cfinnn (vancouver)redgoodbyelet's talk about how teddy's mom is in bed, how ugly jeet is, etc.!

I'm completely impartial to any of this madness, but between Jeff, Bax, FWP, and Xzanos, Checky seems to have 4 powder kegs that could leave the rest of the field drawing dead by the time the payouts hit 3 digits. This is going to be a fun week to watch. :club:

I'm completely impartial to any of this madness, but between Jeff, Bax, FWP, and Xzanos, Checky seems to have 4 powder kegs that could leave the rest of the field drawing dead by the time the payouts hit 3 digits. This is going to be a fun week to watch. :D
I didn't see Johnny Bax on your team :club:
I'm completely impartial to any of this madness, but between Jeff, Bax, FWP, and Xzanos, Checky seems to have 4 powder kegs that could leave the rest of the field drawing dead by the time the payouts hit 3 digits. This is going to be a fun week to watch. :club:
WORD SHIPPLES WOOOOOOO
This thread is GHEY...
No, YOU'RE ghey...See what I did there?Ya, i got nothing.reg'd and hoping to go deep...in the tourney, not in a bisexual way...Ah, who am i kidding.Like Bill Murray said in stripes: Well, I'm not flaming, but I am willing to experiment.

We should just change our team name to team Pain, for the pain were are about to inflict on these bizatch azz donks on all the other teams.