Most Hated Athlete

JordanBrodeurJeteranybody that ever wore the Yankee uniform

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd Bertuzzi. I happened to be one of those ppl who liked Steve Moore. So I really kinda saw the whole Incident and everything that lead up to Incident for what IT was. A LOAD OF B>S>!!!p.s. I should proably include the coach and his bosses as well.

I'd also like to say Pete Rose is really hated by alot of people but should't be. He was one of the all time greats and very misconceived by the public which can be greatly blamed by the press and Bud Selig.

This thread has tremendous upside potentialTerrell OwensCarl KrauserDoug GottliebBarry BondsCoach KDukeJim CalhounRon ArtestFreddie MitchellKellen Winslow 2 ****IN SOLDIER

This thread has tremendous upside potentialTerrell OwensCarl KrauserDoug GottliebBarry BondsCoach KDukeJim CalhounRon ArtestFreddie MitchellKellen Winslow 2 ****IN SOLDIER
How can you hate Coach K??? I am no Duke fan..I like to see them lose...but Coach K gets things done and he does it the right way both on and off the court. Basketball needs more people like him.

hmmmmm.... for me personally, #1-Brett Farve#2-Bill Lambeer#3-John Stockton#4 Tie Domi#5 Anyone who played for Missouri sports#6 Eli Manning#7 Tom BradyI know I'm leaving people out, but I'm drawing a blank here.

How can you hate Coach K??? I am no Duke fan..I like to see them lose...but Coach K gets things done and he does it the right way both on and off the court. Basketball needs more people like him.
lol Dont be so naive. Its not just him though so that's not why I hate him.It mostly stems from Duke overall, and how they are shoved down our throats 24/7 by every sports channel. I hate him for the fact that he is portrayed in a better light than the wheel, sliced bread, and Jesus Christ combined (mostly by Dookie V who I forgot to mention i hate, and Mike Patrick). They need to get off his nuts already.

Terrell Owens. Seriously, YSAPKY.And although it's not as bad as it used to be, I once had a severe hatred for Tim "Even if I set a screen from the top of the key all the way to the baseline, it's not a moving pick" Duncan, but that was really more bitterness than anything else.

there's a lot of dicks i really hate, like Tim Duncan, Grant Hill, David Robinson, Craig Conroy. sw but come on there are some of the best guys on those lists.i friggin hate ARod and Daniel Alfredsson. annoying AND hypocritical.

Anyone who has ever played for Notre Dame, in any sport. The one exception may be Joe Montana.Basketball: Bill Laimbeer, Bill Walton, Kevin Mchale, Christian Laettner, Bobby Hurly, Isiah ThomasFootball: Brett Farve, Dan Marino, the Vikings, Packers, and Chiefs.Baseball: The Yankees, all of them.

Craig Conroy is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.
yeah those were the sarcastic ones. conroy is great - rough seeing him get hurt the other night.unsarcastic ones:Chris Chelios, Brett Hull, and most of all, Jeremy Roenick.
yeah those were the sarcastic ones. conroy is great - rough seeing him get hurt the other night.unsarcastic ones:Chris Chelios, Brett Hull, and most of all, Jeremy Roenick.
My favorite Chris Chelios moment... In the playoffs against LA, the Kings were down 4 goals in the 3rd period, but made a furious comeback to tie. One of those goals was Stumpel from a really bad angle and the puck just made it past the line. Chelios quickly stuck his hand down to the puck, moved it back onto the line, then started shouting and pointing for the refs to see that it never crossed the line. Nobody bought it.
My favorite Chris Chelios moment... In the playoffs against LA, the Kings were down 4 goals in the 3rd period, but made a furious comeback to tie. One of those goals was Stumpel from a really bad angle and the puck just made it past the line. Chelios quickly stuck his hand down to the puck, moved it back onto the line, then started shouting and pointing for the refs to see that it never crossed the line. Nobody bought it.
Lol that was hillarious. I was sitting behind that net for that game. Good Memories.JR is a great person but he has a loud mouth.My favorite is Peter Forsberg as one night in Vegas everyone else was signing. Sakic Bourque Robitaille but Forsberg walked right by everyone. Deadmarsh had to sign for everyone else he ran right through.
Lol that was hillarious. I was sitting behind that net for that game. Good Memories.JR is a great person but he has a loud mouth.My favorite is Peter Forsberg as one night in Vegas everyone else was signing. Sakic Bourque Robitaille but Forsberg walked right by everyone. Deadmarsh had to sign for everyone else he ran right through.
You were at that game? That's awesome. I was at game 6 when they eliminated them. Do you go to the Vegas games every year? Before I moved up here to Oregon I always went. One year I was selected to do one of those intermission promotions. I had to shoot a puck from the red line through a small hole in a piece of cardboard placed in front of the net. I hit the post. The prize was a Toyota Tundra. Oh, and I also played $10 blackjack with Deadmarsh, Stumpel, and Ziggy one year.
Adam GravesND's whole football teamDuke's whole basketball team
How can you hate Graves he is one of the best guys in all of sports?
How can you hate Graves he is one of the best guys in all of sports?
Refer to my "Favorite All-Time Athlete" thread where it says "Mario Lemieux"....1992 ring any bells? :club: