fcp soccer/football fans....

I'm a Liverpool fan, and I created this thread to talk some shit.. to talk shit to EVERTON!!! 7 nil, 7 nil, 7 nil, 7 nil...and to talk shit to chealsea!! How's the billion dollar payroll treatin', bitches? can't stop the liverpool cooler, huh?You'll never walk alone, reds fans....Feel free anyone else to talk some soccer smack on this thread..

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we hate everton too ( their censored!)We hate MANCHESTER UNITEDBut liverpool, we love you..Have fun in the FA Cup....
have fun losing to AC and missing out on the champions league :-) :twisted:
we hate everton too ( their censored!)We hate MANCHESTER UNITEDBut liverpool, we love you..Have fun in the FA Cup....
have fun losing to AC and missing out on the champions league :-) :twisted:
God I wish Owen wasn't warming Real's bench and was still on Pool for this match
Sheffield Wednesday won in the first leg of the playoffs. it was amazing.do you yanks get the playoffs?such drama
unfortunetly not. I really want to see the championship playoffs this year. Vade, you don't understand how mad I am about Glazer buying us up. He's gonna put us into debt with his plan. I have a bad feeling that he will get us relegated in teh next eight years. I am a small memeber of shareholders united, this is not a happy day for any of us
Sheffield Wednesday won in the first leg of the playoffs. it was amazing.do you yanks get the playoffs?such drama
unfortunetly not. I really want to see the championship playoffs this year. Vade, you don't understand how mad I am about Glazer buying us up. He's gonna put us into debt with his plan. I have a bad feeling that he will get us relegated in teh next eight years. I am a small memeber of shareholders united, this is not a happy day for any of us
Dropped another one, ya wankers.. while Liverpool took care of Villa.. who's that climbing up the chart, everton?? HAHAHHAhA
season's over. so you asre climbing no linger. Lol, everton ook your Champs league spot. Walk Alone on that suckas
Dropped another one, ya wankers.. while Liverpool took care of Villa.. who's that climbing up the chart, everton?? HAHAHHAhA
season's over. so you asre climbing no linger. Lol, everton ook your Champs league spot. Walk Alone on that suckas
Oops.. I had it in my head there was one more game... NM... have fun losing to Dynamo Kiev in the first play in round.. This is the worst ****ing team to make the champions league from england EVER.. what a disgrace.. I guess I'll just have to take solace in a champions league victory... it will be the last North England European cup win ever, proably

Gotta applaud the generosity of the scousers. loaning us their best striker for the season.El Hadji might be a complete duffus but, man, can that boy play.What's the odds on Bolton and L/pool drawing each other in the 1st round of the UEFA... We could do with an easy 1st match :club:

Oops.. I had it in my head there was one more game... NM... have fun losing to Dynamo Kiev in the first play in round.. This is the worst censored team to make the champions league from england EVER.. what a disgrace..
So the worst team to ever qualify is a BETTER team than you this year? Table doesn't lie. Not to mention, and I know you don't want me to bring facts into your irrational rampage, but Everton's point total of 61 this year is one MORE point than you had last year when you finished fourth. So that would make YOU the worst team to ever make the champions league ... and you made the final! Something about your argument doesn't make any sense. Enjoy the poor man's Euro competition next year though.
Oops.. I had it in my head there was one more game... NM... have fun losing to Dynamo Kiev in the first play in round.. This is the worst censored team to make the champions league from england EVER.. what a disgrace..
So the worst team to ever qualify is a BETTER team than you this year? Table doesn't lie. Not to mention, and I know you don't want me to bring facts into your irrational rampage, but Everton's point total of 61 this year is one MORE point than you had last year when you finished fourth. So that would make YOU the worst team to ever make the champions league ... and you made the final! Something about your argument doesn't make any sense. Enjoy the poor man's Euro competition next year though.
ROTFLMAO :club::D:D . Tell that reds fan off
"cause I'll bet against them every leg... and I don't know how the team in the champions league final can be said to be the worst English team ever in the champions league.. how many European cups do everton have, anyway? hmmmmm One cup winner's cup? Very cute.. call me when you've won nine more.
"cause I'll bet against them every leg... and I don't know how the team in the champions league final can be said to be the worst English team ever in the champions league.. how many European cups do everton have, anyway? hmmmmm One cup winner's cup? Very cute.. call me when you've won nine more.
I hope that you realize the Liverpool have only won 4 Champions Cups. I'd alo like to point out that you guys haven't exactly been doing all too great since Heysel
I hope that you realize the Liverpool have only won 4 Champions Cups. I'd alo like to point out that you guys haven't exactly been doing all too great since Heysel
I hope you realize that Liverpool has....4 European Cups 3UEFA cups2 European Super cupsand One super cup,, that is TEN Cups..Everton has one total cup in European play, and that would be a cute lil Cup Winners Cup. Congrats, Everton!! you earned it.. have fun losing to Maccabi Tel Aviv in the qualifying round, thanks for playing! I think you're gonna miss Shrek when you're tying to compete in Europe..
and I don't know how the team in the champions league final can be said to be the worst English team ever in the champions league..
Neither do I ... which is precisely my point. You had LESS points than Everton when you qualified and you've made the final. My argument wasn't about your merits in the competition it was against your idea that EFC were the worst English team in the competition which is clearly absurd considering they did better than you this year domestically and did better than you did last year when you finished fourth. There are two ways you can measure their qualification and they beat you on both.
how many European cups do everton have, anyway?
They'd likely have a lot more if English teams weren't banned from Europe when Everton were one of the best teams in the world. Can't recall exactly why they were banned ... :club:
hmmmmm One cup winner's cup? Very cute.. call me when you've won nine more.
So because you lost the argument on Everton's merits THIS year you're resorting to the history card. Pretty weak. Fact is the whole "worst team in the CL" is bitterness because you weren't good enough to qualify. Even if what you said were true I'd rather be the worst team IN the CL than a lousy team who FAILED to qualify. Still you'll have those nice runners-up medals to comfort you in the UEFA.
I hope you realize that Liverpool has....4 European Cups 3UEFA cups2 European Super cupsand One super cup,, that is TEN Cups..Everton has one total cup in European play, and that would be a cute lil Cup Winners Cup. Congrats, Everton!! you earned it.. have fun losing to Maccabi Tel Aviv in the qualifying round, thanks for playing! I think you're gonna miss Shrek when you're tying to compete in Europe..
And one of those UEFA cups was during the year that you lot won the Mickey Mouse Treble, whereas MAN U won the REAL treble: League, FA CUP, Champions League. Super Cups don't mean shit, seriously. Its only a preseaon game that is there to just pad the trophy room
and I don't know how the team in the champions league final can be said to be the worst English team ever in the champions league..
Neither do I ... which is precisely my point. You had LESS points than Everton when you qualified and you've made the final. My argument wasn't about your merits in the competition it was against your idea that EFC were the worst English team in the competition which is clearly absurd considering they did better than you this year domestically and did better than you did last year when you finished fourth. There are two ways you can measure their qualification and they beat you on both.
how many European cups do everton have, anyway?
They'd likely have a lot more if English teams weren't banned from Europe when Everton were one of the best teams in the world. Can't recall exactly why they were banned ... :club:
hmmmmm One cup winner's cup? Very cute.. call me when you've won nine more.
So because you lost the argument on Everton's merits THIS year you're resorting to the history card. Pretty weak. Fact is the whole "worst team in the CL" is bitterness because you weren't good enough to qualify. Even if what you said were true I'd rather be the worst team IN the CL than a lousy team who FAILED to qualify. Still you'll have those nice runners-up medals to comfort you in the UEFA.
and isn't that reason part of why Linneker only spent one year at Everton. I think it would also be the reason as to why England didn't do as well as they should've in Mexico 86. TheLiverpool fans robbed England of a lot of things over the next five years because of what happened in Belgium. I'd now like to say though, that all Italian clubs should be banned for four years from European competition in light of the horrors that we have seen from their fans over the past few years, The Milan Derby in the Champions League being the major highlight of what is wrong in Italy right now, except UEFA doesn't have the balls to do anything about it, yet England get threatened with expulsion in every major tourny now if the fans act up
I really hope you're not an Owl....otherwise we might have some problems!!Blades fan living in the US-hoping the Owls get promoted so we can send them right back down on our way up next year!!BLUE AND WHITE SCUM!"We are Bladesmen, Super Bladesmen, we are Bladesmen, from the Lane!!"Do you need me to sing you the Greasy Chip Butty song??

As im a Massive Liverpool Fan all i have to say about Everton is that they are like ur aces being cracked on the river by a pocket pair of 2's an absolute ****ing joke!

As im a Massive Liverpool Fan all i have to say about Everton is that they are like ur aces being cracked on the river by a pocket pair of 2's an absolute censored joke!
So how come you couldn't finish above that "censored joke" team? We're not talking one lucky river card -- there are 38 games! You can get one result here or there but at the end of the season if you think the team above you is lucky then you're just bitter. But you know what other team sucks? Chelsea. What a joke! Totally lucked themselves into first place. Barcelona? Lucky! AC Milan? Every team but mine is lucky and my team is incredibly unlucky. JOPKES! ABSOLUTE CENSORED JOPKES!