One Of Those Weird Ass Plo Flops

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($6.10)MP ($3.91)CO ($2.04)Button ($4.70)SB ($1.44)Hero (BB) ($2.13)Preflop: Hero is BB with 10 :qh, 8 :ts, Q :4h, 10 :heart:UTG calls $0.02, MP calls $0.02, 1 fold, Button calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, Hero checksFlop: ($0.10) 10 :club:, J :5c, A :3h(5 players)SB checks, Hero?Do we bet/call c/c c/r what?We gotta piece of everything but it's all so non nut...I think I like trying to get it all in here because we must have good equity, and the hand's going to be so hard to play postflop oop short of hitting quads

pots instantly, and re-evals turn... you have amazing equity here and wanna build a pot badly!

Bet and hope to get raised by someone with the nuts so you can get it in as a big favorite. If you get 4 callers, you have to be careful because some of your outs are not good, but against a single opponent (probably even two opponents) get all in on the flop every time.

My gut reaction is check. Probably call a bet on the turn but fold river unimproved if he bets again.
only 2 cards really improve us, the last T and K :club: this looks like a much better board for us than it really is. we have a set, but its bottom set and the other two set possibilities other people rarely fold preflop. theres also a potential straight, so we have the 4th nuts as it stands.we have a flush draw, but its not the nut flush draw, and were blocking one of our own outs. we have a double straight draw, but the K is obvious and the 9 doesnt make us the nuts. its a lot of stuff, and heads up or even 3 handed id like our hand a lot more. but 5 way? i dont want to fold yet, but i dont want to go nuts here either. 5 handed we can easily be up against a made straight, bigger flush draw, and a bigger set. i'd check and reevaluate. if it's pot/raised/reraised we can easily fold. if it's bet/call well we can call but we should fold to later aggression unimproved (and sometimes when we do improve).if theres a late position bettor we have an easy call (and maybe raise if we think we can be ahead and maybe fold out the nut flush draw, but without reads id be wary of this).the turn is good and bad for us. we now beat a straight and dont have to worry about the nut flush. but we still lose to AA, JJ and now lose to AJ and JT, although we mostly block that being 5 handed we cant count it out, and something like KQJ9 now has a bunch of outs.the best part of the turn is that we're heads up, and he didnt raise the flop so most likely he's on a draw. if we have a read that says he will chase even when the board pairs i'd throw out a 1/2 pot (or more, if he'll call it) sized bet. if not i'd check, were either way ahead of a flush draw/naked straight or way behind AA, AJ, and JJ. i'd call down though
only 2 cards really improve us, the last T and K :club: this looks like a much better board for us than it really is.
Slow down. You have a decent hand and want to get to showdown. I would try to get to showdown as cheaply as possible. The only hands really calling your bets are hands that have you beat.
Shark you mean on the turn right ?I c/c'd 1/2 PSB on the turn, and c/f to a PSB on an ace river...couldn't imagine any hand I had beaten
thats how id play the turn/riveri wouldnt be too eager to get a lot of money in on the flop, really. we have a lot but none of it's nut anything, and we're 5 handed out of position. if it were heads up or 3 handed, i wouldnt mind trying to jam the flop, but 5 way our hand's not really as strong as it looks.
Shark you mean on the turn right ?I c/c'd 1/2 PSB on the turn, and c/f to a PSB on an ace river...couldn't imagine any hand I had beaten
Yes I would slow down on the turn. I would play the rest of the hand the way you did.