The Best Breakfast Ever.

Considering breakfast is the most important meal of the day I believe I discovered my perfect combo.I've been a cereal man most of my life. I discovered bacon and egg (and cheese between the two) sandwiches recently and thought it was the bees knees. But I still felt a little ugh, two hours after work (I start at 5am, get up around 3am. I like to be awake atleast before I Start work).Today I had the greatest sandwhich known to man (egg, cheese and bacon), also a cup of coffee and cereal consisting of cornflakes and shreddies.Follow that up with a cigar (I know disgraceful considering the time, but it felt right), and Man I've never been more ready for a grueling christmas day delivering letters (being a postman), for a very long while. I also don't find myself eating as much during the day when I've had a slightly cooked breakfast. I'm not talking about a full on english breakfast which at that time in the morning would make me barff.I know Daniel's a vegetarian, each to their own but what is your perfect breakfast combo for a great start to the day? Do you skip breakfast?I can tell if someone's skipped breakfast because they're irritable (more than usual I mean), and unfocused, until a couple of hours later and even then, they're just not their usual self's.Enjoy.

Fruity Pebbles and loads of coffee. And possibly two Excedrin depending on what I was doing the previous night. My breakfast of champions.I know this might surprise you, but people don't really consider me a health nut.

I usually have a high fiber cereal for breakfast and follow it up about two hours later with an english muffin w/scrambled eggs on it. I simply MUST have breakfast in order to function on the day.I avoid anything with sugar as it'll just make me tired after the blood sugar levels drop, so no juice or anything for me unless I'm on vacation or something.Now when I'm in Vegas, boy do I chow down at the buffets :D

More often than not I don't eat breakfast, because I'd just rather get a little more sleep. But I've been slowly changing that and eating breakfast more often. My favorite food is a big old breakfast burrito filled with sausage, egg, cheese, and potatoes. Its absolutely delicious and only a buck at this mexican restaurant near where I work. Now, I know some of you may be questioning the inclusion of the potato and I was skeptical at first as well (its automatically included in their standard breakfast burrito) but it really is great, especially with a bunch of hot sauce with it as well. Yummy.

I sleep during breakfast. I wake up around 11 for work. My breakfast consists of my own saliva I guess.Some of that stuff you guys were talking about kind of sounds like a Heart attack on toast... maybe you should consider oatmeal or pancakes.

I haven't eaten breakfast in at least 10 years...   I eat it every once in awhile, but not very oftenFor some reason if I eat very much before noon I start feeling sick to my stomach, not really sure why.
I have the same thing :shock: I generally feel full the whole day if I eat breakfast, then I miss lunch and dinner. Kills my metabolism. I eat 5 small meals every day to keep it balanced. That way I don't get sluggish and I don't worry about ever feeling stuffed.
I sleep during breakfast. I wake up around 11 for work. My breakfast consists of my own saliva I guess.Some of that stuff you guys were talking about kind of sounds like a Heart attack on toast... maybe you should consider oatmeal or pancakes.
normally I woulnd't make a post like this, but:BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!
  • 2 months later...

The best breakfast is the two egg special from this breakfast place in Tottenham, ON. We go about once every two weeks, and I don't know what it is about it, but they have the best two egg special ever. Lots of hashbrowns, toast, two eggs, and choice of meat... It's a post poker tourney treat to me and my friends, we usually go on sunday mornings, when we're all hungover.

The best breakfast ever is the full Scottish breakfast. I ate every day for during my trip there a couple of years ago. It usually consists of porridge, toast, ham, sausage, grilled tomato, eggs, juice, coffee, fruit, and maybe even some pastry. Many of the hotels serve this, and some are buffet style. After eating this, you can skip lunch, plus you have enough energy to trek through all the castles you can find. My normal breakfast usually consists of Pepperidge Farms cinnamon raisin toast with cream cheese, and large quantities of coffee. When I was in my early twenties it was a can of soda(not diet), maybe a candy bar or a donut, and a couple of cigarrettes. Yuck. But oh do I wish I still had the metabolism necessary to maintain that diet.Nikki

• 2 years later...

Tut tut, FCP doesn't seem to be eating very healthy. I usually just have a bowl of cereal, a pint or two of chilled pure water and I'm good to go. Sometimes I have some toast and maybe a banana. If I don't have time to eat breakfast at home, I sometimes settle for the more unhealthy options such as croissants and jambons (kinda cheese, tomato and bacon in a pastry)