12/8/80 - Imagine

24 Years ago today a legend of music, songwriting and of the fight for peace and equality died. He wrote hundreds of songs and although I unfortunately was not alive to see him play, he is still a huge idol of mine. John Lennon died on this day 24 years ago, and he will never be forgotten.011john_p.jpg"When i was a Beatle i thought we were the best f***ing group in the goddamn world, and believeing that is what made us what we were." - John Lennon.

My first and middle names are Mark and David. I mention this because I know of 2 other people in the world whose first and middle names are Mark and David. They are Mark David Chapman (who killed Lennon) and Mark David McGuire (who, like Bonds, Caminiti, and every other home run hitter over the past decade, was probably cheating his sport with his steroid use). I hope that I will be able to overcome the MD curse and be a much better member of society than those two.

• 1 year later...

You know what's cooler than John Lennon? Senselessly bumping threads that should have been permitted to die eons ago, while adding nothing worthwhile whatsoever, just to amuse yourself!Hoo-rah.PACT

You know what's cooler than John Lennon? Senselessly bumping threads that should have been permitted to die eons ago, while adding nothing worthwhile whatsoever, just to amuse yourself!Hoo-rah.PACT
You know what else is cool? Yoo hoo. Yoo hoo and rum is cool.