pso - "contributing to the pot"

I asked this on the Pokersourceonline forum and have yet to get an answer so thought I would try here to see if anyone knew. Its regarding the PSO Pacific Poker forum ....The promo details say "A raked hand at Pacific Poker is defined as any hand you are dealt cards and the pot reaches the minimum to be raked. You must contribute to the pot for it to count as a raked hand" It goes on to say the blinds must be at least 0.50/$1 which would imply a minimum of $1/$2 table. My question is do the Antes in 7 stud or 7 stud hi/lo hands count as contributing to the pot if you are playing at least the $1/$2 limit ? If this is the case every hand you play you are 'contributing' ? Anyone know for sure before I start wasting a bunch of time playing stud?

I have never done this but what ecd says is the following: A raked hand is now "any hand that you are dealt cards in that the pot is raked at a minimum of 25 cents. In other words, even if you are dealt cards and fold, you are still credited with a raked hand. The old requirements were based on only hands that you contributed to the pot and were raked at a certain level. This new requirement is also better because you can check your raked hands from within the Poker Rewards Software - just go to "MENU, then RAKED HANDS."So if you aren't sure, check out the Raked Hands option-dave

I have never done this but what ecd says is the following: A raked hand is now "any hand that you are dealt cards in that the pot is raked at a minimum of  25 cents. In other words, even if you are dealt cards and fold, you are still credited with a raked hand. The old requirements were based on only hands that you contributed to the pot and were raked at a certain level. This new requirement is also better because you can check your raked hands from within the Poker Rewards Software - just go to "MENU, then RAKED HANDS."So if you aren't sure, check out the Raked Hands option-dave
You talking about pacific poker?

WOOO HOOOO ! Stud Antes count as contributing. This will make the 250 hands go buy ALOT quicker since every hand counts versus maybe 2 or 3 per orbit

here is the official pacific poker response to the 'contributing to the pot question:Thank you for contacting Pacific Poker.Your are correct with the content provided in your email.However please note that a raked hand is only considered when once you reach the flop.So even though you may have an ante every hand it will only be considered a raked hand if you are in the hand untill you reach the flop.If you wish to find out the total number of raked hands you have participated in you will have to contact us via the 24 hour support button.Unfortunately there is nowhere to view this information online presently. My promotions department will reply to you within 24 - 48 hours, with the total raked hands calculated.It is a pleasure to have you as a member and we look forward to assisting you in the future again.

So even though you may have an ante every hand it will only be  considered a raked hand if you are in the hand untill you reach the  flop.
Do we have a flop in 7 card stud these days?
So even though you may have an ante every hand it will only be  considered a raked hand if you are in the hand untill you reach the  flop.
Do we have a flop in 7 card stud these days?
LOL nice catch. Reminds me of that Stud Wars shirt that says May the Flop be with you! LOL idiots

pacific doesn't even have 7-card stud... ???maybe i'm thinking of another room...aseem