23567 replies to this topic

#23561 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,452 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 04:50 PM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on 12 May 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

I dont think Lou+Hunter leaving is good for the Leafs, but Mirtle is reporting that if they do, they may/will hire Ron Francis as a senior consultant.
Move over, I'm coming on board

He may have played a few games with Hartford. Pittsburgh and Carolina but those last 12 games as a Leaf is what matters most. Letís get him on board.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#23562 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,377 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 05:16 AM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on 12 May 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

I dont think Lou+Hunter leaving is good for the Leafs, but Mirtle is reporting that if they do, they may/will hire Ron Francis as a senior consultant.
Move over, I'm coming on board

losing Hunter will be a negative but I think losing Lou would be a positive.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#23563 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:46 PM

this article got me even more fired up for Dubas than I already was: https://theathletic....le-dubas-story/ (Athletic paywall)

I have never in my life been more confident in the current management team of one of my favourite teams.

#23564 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,452 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:30 AM

Very happy for Joe Bowen. He is the "salt of the earth" as I like to call him. He has been a great broadcaster, I have many memories of him growing up and listening and watching games.

From "down goes Brown" to all the "Holy Mackinaws". Some of you guys dont like him, because he is a homer..But I love him for what he has done for me and Leafs nation. I have had the pleasure to meet him on several occasions and he has been approachable and just loves talking Leafs and hockey in general. Congrats Joe..Well deserved buddy..

https://www.theglobe...be-honoured-by/

#23565 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,452 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:54 PM

We won the cup!!!

So thatís the MLS cup, Grey Cup and Calder Cup. Now we need the major sport teams to win.

#23566 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 18,401 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:03 PM

haha

its funny how hockey works. A friend of mine who has Marlies season tix and I were talking last night, and to us, this is probably the weakest team thay have had in 3yrs. Others came close, but this team pushed through. Well done, happy for them, the Marlies do things right, great community team, and do good work with kids and the special needs community.

Kind of cool to watch Dubas get so excited lifting the Cup. I think he's going to be easy to fall in love with....til things go sour, then everyone will turn on him. Then he will win a Cup, and nothing else will matter.

#23567 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,474 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:03 PM

I meant to ask...

Any solace being eliminated by the eventual Cup Champions?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#23568 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,452 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:51 PM

The stars are aligning again as the schedule has been released..We had already been booked to go to Vegas for the Weekend of Presidents day for a very popular tourney that we have been missing out on for 3 years..

The tourney is Feb 15-18..The schedule comes out and tells us the Leafs are coming to Vegas on Feb 14th..We will go a day early, celebrate Valentines day watching the Leafs..

Thank you schedule maker..

Also California trip this year is odd.

Nov 13 in LA
Nov 15 up to San Jose
Nov 16 down back to Anaheim..

hope to catch two of those..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users