dn playing online....

"To stay sharp, though, I plan on working on my game by playing some online poker over the next couple of weeks. The biggest games against some of the better players. "what sit does he play on and what are his ID's? would be interesting to watch a few hands..he can play The Mouth or Neverwin or even Ivey..that would be fun to watch..

"To stay sharp, though, I plan on working on my game by playing some online poker over the next couple of weeks. The biggest games against some of the better players. "what sit does he play on and what are his ID's? would be interesting to watch a few hands..he can play The Mouth or Neverwin or even Ivey..that would be fun to watch..
His sn is cheemo and he plays on Stars and Tiger Gaming
His sn is cheemo and he plays on Stars and Tiger Gaming
lol. doublesuited on stars.

any confirmation on whethere he is Pickled Egg or is the consensus still Harrington?besides it cannot be cheemo since DN said he was playing in the WCOOP main event and there is no cheemo on the player list for that tourney...I don't think he uses doublesuited anymore on Stars

I play on Full Tilt exclusively and no one has hit these tables yet. I wonder if Ivey has challenged Flynt to put money online and play him there. Proabably not but I am just trying to figure out who else would play there.JEFF

I play on Full Tilt exclusively and no one has hit these tables yet. I wonder if Ivey has challenged Flynt to put money online and play him there. Proabably not but I am just trying to figure out who else would play there.JEFF
actually I have seen Ivey play at those tables...can't recall who he was playing, it was either Prahlad or Dags if I remember correctly
actually I have seen Ivey play at those tables...can't recall who he was playing, it was either Prahlad or Dags if I remember correctly
Saw him playing there once with Ted Forrest. I think Ted actually took him for a good bit of loot that night.
do u guys think that DN is favorite against the online sharks? I would take jdags, keller, or erik123 over him in LHE.
lay off the cough syrup dude
i agree to a point, i think a few online players would give dn a hard time...keller being one of them...
god some of you guys are stupid.It was said at the wcoop final table broadcast that pickled egg was not dan harrington and it is in fact bill gazes.I still beileve dn is goodpatience, not 100% on that one though.
maybe not everyone heard the broadcast, ever think of that? why the need to call somebody stupid ,you little prick?