Tens In A Tricky Tuffle

Villain hasn't been out of line, but I've only been around for 3-4 orbits. I read the donkbet as strength, but I can't be sure so I raise to see where I am. Clear fold after 3rd bet?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)saw flop|saw showdownBB ($29.95)UTG ($49)MP ($31.95)CO ($26.55)Hero ($59)SB ($37.10)Preflop: Hero is Button with tc.gif, td.gif. 1 fold, MP+ calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, Hero raises to $3, 1 fold, BB calls $2.50, MP+ folds, CO folds.Flop: ($7.25) 6s.gif, 8s.gif, 9d.gif(2 players)BB bets $2, Hero raises to $7.5, BB raises to $26.95,

With analaysis like that, you can't fail.
Indeed.I love the flop reraise, but after he 3bets the flop I think I'm ready to fold.
I think you need to fold, you are either going to be in a flip or crushed.
This is pretty much why I see a fold. Against an decent range against what he should have I think we're about a 3:1 dog against his range. No thanks.
Villain hasn't been out of line, but I've only been around for 3-4 orbits. I read the donkbet as strength, but I can't be sure so I raise to see where I am. Clear fold after 3rd bet?
I think I find a fold here. This isn't a triple barrell with a lot behind, villain committed to this hand. Makes me think his QQ is pretty good here.