I just watched the Cardplayer video with Ted Lawson. This dude is a joke. He told the reporter that he was really looking forward to the Main Event and that he knew he was one of the favorites to win it. LOL. That's too much.

If there is a new rule that four card straights are the best hand, then my money is definitely on Lawson to win it all. :club:
:lol:he better start praying then that they make soko the main event this year, because that may be his only chance on being a favorite.
with 6600 folks playing, can you consider anyone a favorite?
Yes, as I have told you all several times over the past few months, I am going to win the world series. I still don't understand why my name is not listed as one of the people that you can bet on. You would think someone from these sports books would be reading these forms so they could create a line for me. Oh by the way Ted there is helucinating, I will rip that guy to shreads if we meet up at the final table. How exactly do you show down a four card straight, at a televisied final table.

Make no mistakes, Lawson seems like a tool, but it is tough to bag on someone with a bracelet.He can afford his buyins this year so he can't be that terrible, can he?You all should be at the Haters Ball, Chappelle Show style.

I'll bet you've never sucked out.except on a man.Sorry, I just can't help myself.But seriously, everyone sucks out once in a while and every tourney winner does it at least once during a MTT

I'm just saying Ted Lawson could not have beat that final table on skill alone. In a heads up in that situation Ted Lawson would have beaten ANYONE for that bracelet. He called as an underdog, and flopped an absolute monster when there was no way an opponent could have gotten away from his hand. Then the hand after that he hits something ridiculous again like two pair or trips when the other was pot committed to go all in. The bracelet is impressive, but his final table play screams total luck.