june 22nd negreanu open

I didnt get in from Atlantic City til late last night and had to be at work this morning so I'll try to get the leaderboard website updated tonight. Looks like Jayson and Pogue did a great job getting last weeks tourney numbers out to everyone.This weeks tourney is now up and ready to for registrations ..Negreanu Open Main Event Pokerstars Tourny/Private $10+$1 NLHE Wednesday June 22nd at 21:00 PM EST Tourny ID - 9178820Tourny PW - princess

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The leaderboard page has been updated and on the website as of the June 15th tourney. Let me know if you see any mistakes. Since I use images you may have to 'refresh/reload' the page to see the changes if you have visited the site before and have it cached.Heres the URL incase you dont have it bookmarked. http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/...eaderboard.html

I didnt get in from Atlantic City til late last night and had to be at work this morning so I'll try to get the leaderboard website updated tonight. Looks like Jayson and Pogue did a great job getting last weeks tourney numbers out to everyone.This weeks tourney is now up and ready to for registrations ..Negreanu Open Main Event Pokerstars Tourny/Private $10+$1 NLHE Wednesday June 22nd at 21:00 PM EST Tourny ID - 9178820Tourny PW - princess
thanks for the info, can anyone on pokerstars sign up for the tourny or do i need special permission or something???
thanks for the info, can anyone on pokerstars sign up for the tourny or do i need special permission or something???
You have been given permission now go sign up. You should go play the lottery now because I dont just grant these kind of favors to anyone [sw]Seriously, its open to anyone who reads this forum and wants to play and have a good time. Good luck!

bump Tourney is tonight! T minus 8 hrs 50 minutes. 11 regged so far which is pretty good. Usually there is a mad rush the last hour. Should have 50+ tonight which is awesome, see ya there!

bump Tourney is tonight! T minus 8 hrs 50 minutes. 11 regged so far which is pretty good. Usually there is a mad rush the last hour. Should have 50+ tonight which is awesome, see ya there!
pay outs????
pay outs????
All depends on how many people enter. Last week payed $156 for first and paid 5 ways. The week before that paid $153 for first and paid 9 ways. You can check out my leaderboard page and check out the payouts and winners of each tourney .. http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/...eaderboard.htmlThe cash is a nice side benefit of these, but really these are more for having a good time and comradery

Here is an open question to someone. I have my money deposited in UB right now. Any one willing to transfer $11 from their PS to mine in exchange from an $11 from my UB to yours?Yes, I'm good for it. I'll even transfer my $11 on UB first. I want to play in the tournament tonight and don't have the funds in PS to do so. Let me know, or direct me to someone who may be willing to make this exchange.

Here is an open question to someone. I have my money deposited in UB right now. Any one willing to transfer $11 from their PS to mine in exchange from an $11 from my UB to yours?Yes, I'm good for it. I'll even transfer my $11 on UB first. I want to play in the tournament tonight and don't have the funds in PS to do so. Let me know, or direct me to someone who may be willing to make this exchange.
Pokerstars lowered their depo requirements to $25 i think so you should just throw in like $33 and you'll be set for the next 3 tournies. I can front you the money on stars for tonights tourney if you need to switch some funds around, but I would want paid back either on gamesgrid or pokerstars.
Pokerstars lowered their depo requirements to $25 i think so you should just throw in like $33 and you'll be set for the next 3 tournies. I can front you the money on stars for tonights tourney if you need to switch some funds around, but I would want paid back either on gamesgrid or pokerstars.
I was under the impression the minimum transfer on PS was $10, as that is the number that comes up at first in the transfer screen. Anyways, thanks for the offer. If no one comes forward about a possible transfer before a little later tonight, I'll take you up on it. I hate being fronted funds, but I do -really- want to play tonight. I could definitely get you the money back on PS.
Pokerstars lowered their depo requirements to $25 i think so you should just throw in like $33 and you'll be set for the next 3 tournies.  I can front you the money on stars for tonights tourney if you need to switch some funds around, but I would want paid back either on gamesgrid or pokerstars.
I was under the impression the minimum transfer on PS was $10, as that is the number that comes up at first in the transfer screen. Anyways, thanks for the offer. If no one comes forward about a possible transfer before a little later tonight, I'll take you up on it. I hate being fronted funds, but I do -really- want to play tonight. I could definitely get you the money back on PS.
You can 'transfer' as little as you want, I have transferred $6 before I'm pretty sure. I just meant you should make a deposit and the minimum deposit is $25. Just let me know.
You can 'transfer' as little as you want, I have transferred $6 before I'm pretty sure.  I just meant you should make a deposit and the minimum deposit is $25.    Just let me know.
Ah. Understood. I'll sit just sit this one out and wait until next week. Thanks though.
You can 'transfer' as little as you want, I have transferred $6 before I'm pretty sure.  I just meant you should make a deposit and the minimum deposit is $25.    Just let me know.
Ah. Understood. I'll sit just sit this one out and wait until next week. Thanks though.
*Sigh* you're still not catching me. If you are going to deposit for the tourney next week anyways (ie making a depsoit to pokerstars sometime in the next few days) I can transfer you the $11 for tonights tourney and you can pay me back on there when your deposit goes through or if you win tonight you can transfer it back immediately.

i'm gonna try like h.ell to make this one. i still haven't been able to play an fcp event, gd it!!! seems i always some crap going on, but i think tonight it's gonna be on. 8)

*Sigh* you're still not catching me. If you are going to deposit for the tourney next week anyways (ie making a depsoit to pokerstars sometime in the next few days) I can transfer you the $11 for tonights tourney and you can pay me back on there when your deposit goes through or if you win tonight you can transfer it back immediately.
Alright, I'm officially an idiot. I will gladly accept your offer and hopefully be paying you back tonight. My name on PS is, not coincidently, InertGrudge. If you want some other info from me, just let me know.Oh yes, and thank you times a million. Honestly. Thanks. Sorry about the confusion.
Alright, I'm officially an idiot. I will gladly accept your offer and hopefully be paying you back tonight. My name on PS is, not coincidently, InertGrudge. If you want some other info from me, just let me know.Oh yes, and thank you times a million. Honestly. Thanks. Sorry about the confusion.
Hello dna4ever, We have transferred $11.00 from your account to 'InertGrudge' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier