too little respect?

I'm wondering if I should've respected the big re-reraise on the turn. I figured both of my opponents were waiting for a safe turn to put all of their chips in, and if my low flush held up I'd be great position to win the entire $10 SNG. Thoughts?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) converterSB (t1440)BB (t1440)UTG (t1440)UTG+1 (t1460)MP1 (t1180)Hero (t1470)MP3 (t1700)CO (t1620)Button (t1750)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with [7d], [6d]. 2 folds, MP1 calls t60, Hero calls t60, MP3 calls t60.I see a raised hand with a low suited connector. Flop: (t350) [Kd], [Jd], [Qd] (4 players)MP1 bets t80, Hero calls t80, MP3 calls t80, Button calls t80.Bingo bango! I'm expecting the Button to raise here, and I would reraise at this point. Unfortunately I get just two calls; I expect to get all of my chips in on a safe turn.Turn: (t670) [5h] (4 players)MP1 bets t80, Button calls t820.Whoa! What just happened? I'm reading one of the two all-in players (MP3 and Button) to have the A :club: and a pair, and the other for a set or big two pair. I figure one of them was waiting for a safe turn, and the other one thinking the pot odds are laying them correct odds to draw to the nut flush. I think for a while and push.River: (t5140) [Qs] (3 players)Final Pot: t5140Did someone fill up at the end? Is anyone folding here on the turn with a low made flush?

i would have raised the flop, you have to protect your small flushes with that kind of a flop, with 3 all ins and the queen on the river you are probably second best, what would 2 people be going all in with, the only hands you can beat on the river are A10, KJ and AK with the A of suit, everything else beats youyou should have just called the reraise with your hand on the turn

With one re-raise of your raise and one caller in front of you; I would fold the baby flush.Too much strength is being shown and you could be drawing dead. You still have around 900 chips if you fold here.

Raise the flop to about 240. If there are a bunch of callers and I'm still bet into on the turn, I'm gonna give up on it. Someone's got A-2d.