Pocket J's Question

I know that how to play pocket J's has been debated and talked about until everyone is blue in the face. I usually limp with them, because it seems like everytime i raise, an A, K, or Q falls. So just curious, what are the odds in say a 5 (or more if you want) person game that an A, K, or Q would be dealt on either the flop, turn, or river?

My guess is more than 2/3 of the time. Are you asking about limit or no limit games? In limit, you should always raise or 3 bet Jacks preflop. In no limit you can mix it up.

I know that how to play pocket J's has been debated and talked about until everyone is blue in the face. I usually limp with them, because it seems like everytime i raise, an A, K, or Q falls. So just curious, what are the odds in say a 5 (or more if you want) person game that an A, K, or Q would be dealt on either the flop, turn, or river?
The odds of an A, K, or Q being dealt to the board in a five handed game are exactly 1/2 the odds of one of those three cards being dealt to the board in a 10 handed game.(sw)

I'm not really looking for a right or wrong way here. I was just wondering what others out there do and if anyone has ever given much thought on whether or not an overcard was more or less likely to hit when you have J's. I know that there is no reason that an A, K, or Q always seems to hit when I have them, but nonetheless that is how it goes for me, raise or not.

Odds of A,K, or Q landing by the river is ~ 3:1 forThus there is a 76% at least one of them will come.=1-38/50*37/49*36/48*35/47*34/4657% chance hit on flop68% chance hit by turnassuming you do not have any of themNumber of hands dealt is completely immaterial to the odds of one of them hitting the board unless u have any knowledge of what others have.

whether or not an overcard was more or less likely to hit when you have J's.
only to the extent that because you hold two jacks, you do not hold an ace, king or queen.