flopped straight hand

Hero has 10 :club: 8:club: in BB*** Pre-Flop *** : 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 (poster) checks, 2 folds, button calls, SB calls, Hero checks*** Flop *** : J:diamond: 9:heart: Q:spade: (5SB)SB bets, Hero calls, UTG+1 raises, UTG+2 folds, Button calls, SB calls, Hero callsFlopped a straight, no flush draws. My original intent was to bet, but with one in front I decided to slowplay. After the raise I should have 3-bet, right?*** Turn *** : [ J:diamond: 9:heart: Q:spade: ] 2:spade: (13SB)SB bets, Hero raises, UTG+1 calls, Button 3-bets, SB calls, Hero caps, all call And the action heats up when the mighty deuce falls. I spring into action and manage to get it capped. Yeehaw. 16 damn big bets on that street.*** River *** : [ J:diamond: 9:heart: Q:spade: 2:spade: ] 3:club: (22.5 BB)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG+1 folds, Button raises, SB calls, Hero 3-bets, Button caps, SB calls, Hero calls. *** SUMMARY ***Pot: 33BB That's a bigass pot. I'm holding the 2nd nuts-do I have to give credit to Button for holding the nuts at this point and call the raise, or was the 3-bet ok? I figured Button was most likely holding QJ, possibly badly played JJ or QQ, or maybe he even flopped a straight along with me (KT or T8 ). I decided to bet because I think QQ, JJ, and KT would have raised, so I believe I'm either going to chop with T8 or win over QJ. As for the SB, I figure, top pair or middle 2 pair and stayed in for the pot size.Thoughts?

ummm....nh? This is a strategy section, usually for posting hands that need critiquing. I know you already know that, so come on, post this hand in the general section or not at all.

ummm....nh?  This is a strategy section, usually for posting hands that need critiquing.  I know you already know that, so come on, post this hand in the general section or not at all.
how bout you take your idiotic reply to a valid post back to general you forum nazi.as for the hand. i raise that flop, i don't think your hand is strong enough to warrant a slowplay. i think you would probably end up getting a better read on the button by doing so.
as for the hand. i raise that flop, i don't think your hand is strong enough to warrant a slowplay.  i think you would probably end up getting a better read on the button by doing so.
Yeah, reraise that flop. You don't have the nuts, but you have huge equity with all those callers and a slowplay isn't really interesting since the other callers have already shown they'll call. Plus, you want to make it as expensive as possible for two pair, etc to draw out on you.