Fcp Fantasy Football

Last year it was a success ( I quit half way through to solidify a solid draft position) but does anyone wanna do this again??? I really don't feel like running it but itd be fun to have 10 teams in a league again.. 200 buy in.. etc.. any interest?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year it was a success ( I quit half way through to solidify a solid draft position) but does anyone wanna do this again??? I really don't feel like running it but itd be fun to have 10 teams in a league again.. 200 buy in.. etc.. any interest?
ya for sure i was gonna run one but i wasnt running it for that much but if i can scrape together the extra money ill run it no problem i enjoy running them.

GAH....I typed a long message and accidentally erased.I will run the league if nobody objects.Same $200 as last year. I want to give the members who were in last year 1st crack.I remember the following were in...WhatarunaaHoosierAlumGilbertologyCroc99NaismithGobearsVick12There were 3 others who I am drawing a blank on. If those 3 would say who they were and if they are IN or Out for this year I would appreciate it. Same goes for the 6 I listed above excluding myself.I can't get access to the league from last year, so I am unsure of the rules we used. ( I am only in about 7 leagues...forgive me if I forget which rules we used in this 1!!!) If we can't remember, I will come up w/ a standard set of perfomance scoring rules to be approved prior to the draft.We will attemtp to do the draft online in 1 evening, but if we can't get everyone together for the same night we will have to go the slower 12 hour type draft where u pick when it's your turn w/ a 12 hour time limit. That means u will have to check the internet at least 2 times a day...which shouldn't be hard for most of us.So...let me know if you are IN or OUT and then once I see who is back I can add new people from there. Then I can give you directions on where to send money etc.

im running a $200 buy in cbssportsline league on nwp, but it looks like we're going to have a few extra spaces, if people get shut out of this league and still want to play let me know

I'm in!And the 3 other teams were (I checked the old thread in the football forum):CanebrainRhinestone CowboyRdog
TY Dre!
Looks like i'll be getting the shaft here as well as some others who are interested. I'll look else where...
No worries brah ill start one up as soon as we chat aboot it and maybe if ur lucky ill even let u in u will have to be nice though.