New Avatars On Ft

Check em out y'all. Why so many girl avatars? Everyone knows girls don't play pokah!
Didn't you hear? If you choose on of the girl avatars and win a tournament with it, you will be allowed to press F9 to get a special emotion avatar where the female avatar flashes the whole table! You can only do it once though per tourney win, so make it worth while.
Didn't you hear? If you choose on of the girl avatars and win a tournament with it, you will be allowed to press F9 to get a special emotion avatar where the female avatar flashes the whole table! You can only do it once though per tourney win, so make it worth while.
Oh I just figured everyone with a girl avatar was a bad poker player.j/k

It almost makes me want to throw a few hundo on FT just to be a "Navy Girl". ..I've said too much.

Pretty sweet, but I disagree on the women=bad poker player comment. There is a woman who plays in our home game lots and is actually pretty good. Wheither she is the only exception to your rule is yet to be determained.

I changed mine to the fighter pilot because it kinda looks like Tom Cruise and Top Gun, and Tom Cruise is HAWWTAnd I'm a Scientologist.
I hate the fact we are at the same table and you have no fkn chat
Pretty sweet, but I disagree on the women=bad poker player comment. There is a woman who plays in our home game lots and is actually pretty good. Wheither she is the only exception to your rule is yet to be determained.
Tiffany Williamson is the only exception.
I hate the fact we are at the same table and you have no fkn chat
Keep asking him "has that rash cleared up yet? c'mon, you can tell me!" It helps pass the time, trust me.
Where's the Indian, Cop, and Biker?
Oh man, I'd download the FT client in a heartbeat if they got Village People avatars.
Iv lost all respect for you ... :club: freak
You will give in soon like the rest of the world. We are targeting celebrities first, then the rest will follow. Mr. Cruise hasn't done that good of a job for us, but we will soon lure in Shia LeBouf, and then the rest of the world will be convinced that Scientology is the superior cult... oops I mean religion... or whatever.
  • 8 months later...
Ninja and ginger chickIf you have the ninja guy with the angry expression his eyeballs go white. Pretty freakin awesome
Oh sweet, Ninjas rule!This will take the place of the Panda.