new forum game.

I found this new game because I am really bored and I want to start a thead that gets about 200 posts a day (I'm cool like that).The game goes like this...You just make a post about the member who posted above you. I figure it could turn into a flame contest, because everyone is supposed to just talk shit about the person above them.The poster above me is the greatest poker player of all time.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster above the poster above me must be smoking crack to come up with such a silly game.

The poster above me just said:The person who fixed on my is not losing.The poster above me is a wonderful human being who does not speak Spanish.

I would like the person who posted above to help me translate the following to Spanish:"The person who posted above me is not a loser"Then my Beck reference might work. Damn Dictionary.com translator (This is their disclaimer - The translator will not produce a perfect translation. In most cases it should adequately convey the general sense of the original; however, it is not a substitute for a competent human translator). I knew it wouldn't make sense :oops: She is also a wonderful human being, even more so if she helps me with this.

The poster above me should know I wasn't sure if it was a joke or an enquiry. It did make me cringe though :oops: . I too have nothing but love for everyone who has posted in this thread.The person who posted three above me is definitely not a racist, and I imagine he and the person he mentioned in his entry will be friends very soon. This person should also only refer to people in this thread as the person who posted...and not use their actual screen names. It prolongs the fun and I think that is how it should be. Failure to comply will lead to a banning.

I would like the person who posted above to help me translate the following to Spanish:"The person who posted above me is not a loser"Then my Beck reference might work. Damn Dictionary.com translator (This is their disclaimer - The translator will not produce a perfect translation. In most cases it should adequately convey the general sense of the original; however, it is not a substitute for a competent human translator). I knew it wouldn't make sense :oops: She is also a wonderful human being, even more so if she helps me with this.
The problem is with the word "posted". It does not directly translate. I used babelfish to translate from English to Spanish, and when I translated it back it was different. Hmmmm. I know someone who speaks Spanish fluently, but I don't want to bug her for this, as that will mean I have to have a long conversation about random stuff.Let me see what else I can do.