Hot girls and poker

Although poker and hot girls are probably my 2 favourite things I definitely don't think they mix well. Let me explain. I was a playing regular home game a couple of nights ago and one of the guys flat mates decided that she was going to join in. Not only is this girl absolutely stunning but she knows fine well she is. She actually did quite well and wants play again next week so here's the problem, how do you focus on your game when you can't take your eyes off of what is coming out of her very low cut top and is it possible to try and hook up with a girl whilst trying to take her money? Does anyone know of an implied odds system that measures potential chips against likelihood of offending a hottie?

Although poker and hot girls are probably my 2 favourite things I definitely don't think they mix well. Let me explain. I was a playing regular home game a couple of nights ago and one of the guys flat mates decided that she was going to join in. Not only is this girl absolutely stunning but she knows fine well she is. She actually did quite well and wants play again next week so here's the problem, how do you focus on your game when you can't take your eyes off of what is coming out of her very low cut top and is it possible to try and hook up with a girl whilst trying to take her money? Does anyone know of an implied odds system that measures potential chips against likelihood of offending a hottie?
This is interesting... but ya know what? Over the years... haven't most of us noticed that girls seem to like a little abuse. They never really like the genuine guys who are nice to them, they want at least a little bad streak. So maybe you could take her money... taunt her a little bit, and at the same time, be picking her up. She might like a little abuse, and that way, you can segway into taking her out (and spending her money to do it) How's that work for you?

Oh, and let me just add... that generally, I would be the nice guy... yet i'm just being realisitic, and this seems to be the way the world works. Not that I condone being mean to girls or anything... but some playful taunting while taking her money should be fine :D

If you take all her money, say the least you could do is take her to dinner or take her to a movie. You'll have to be charming, not everyone has the total package of looks, charm, and poker skill that I possess (I truly do sound like Hellmuth)

There's attraction to women, and attraction to money. And when you boil it down, I come up with this:Money > Women.Wallet + Money = WomenThere. See? It balances out.But seriously, when I sit down at a game, home game or not, the desire to win money is more so than anything else, playing for fun or playing for tournament.But that's just me.

I gotta agree with RPG, noone appreciates a hot woman more than me, but I'm extremely competitive and when it comes down to it I'm looking to win the money first and be the one with all the chips, and if I happen to take them from a bombshell so be it.

girls are evil. dont believe me? i'll prove it girls = time^2 time = money money = evil^(1/2) time^2 = evil==> girls = eviltherefore, take all the money you can get from them. and be mean...

When we paly home games, sometimes my wife will join in on the game. I think my wife is hot (yes that is biased) But when she is sitting across from me at the table I want nothing more then to kick her a**. Hot or not, male or female, I want their money.

When we paly home games, sometimes my wife will join in on the game. I think my wife is hot (yes that is biased) But when she is sitting across from me at the table I want nothing more then to kick her a**. Hot or not, male or female, I want their money.
So how's that working out for you??? (see the post in "frikkin 2nd, about how Scott's wife beats up on him!)
I hate to criticize, but no matter how hot your wife is YOU cannot consider her for a "hot chicks poll" it takes away the "I MIGHT not do her if I take her money" factor. After all we assume you've already had the pleasure??? So that would never enter your thought process, it would be easy to focus on taking her cash.My problem is, if my wife were to lose,,,it would be MY cash!But please feel free to post pics of your hot wife so we can see!
                 girls = time^2                  time = money                  money = evil^(1/2)                  time^2 = evil==>           girls = evil
hahahah so true man....
  • 2 weeks later...

Current CardPlayer has a Q&A with Chip and Karina Jett.Q: I've benplaying for 2 years and have a difficult time meting girls in card rooms. Do you have any advice?Chip: Count your blessings.