Hello everyone, my quick intro....

Hey everyone, I have been crusing the internet and found Daniel's new site. Looks to be a pretty good one.I figured since it is my first post i would give a little info. I am a young guy in my 20's whose first career is playing pro sports (baseball acutally). Since the season is so long and can get so monotonous I really started to get into online poker. I have always done well in the home games but really wanted to see what I coudl do. Had a good summer and cashed out for a decent amoutn of money from SnG's and NL cash games.However, I took about 3 months off and my game has gone to hell. Before I was dominating SnG's and now I am having trouble even cashing so I hope I can pick some stuff up on this board. Look forward to the banter on the forum.**Another thing that I like is that Daniel is acutally active in the forum... cool****Well just wanted to give a quick intro, sorry it was so long and boring.Good Luck everyone

The forum is only half the fun at the site, mav. It has an online chat room that can be found at he main forum page, a poker blog, cardplayer articles and alot of other cool stuff. Most of the advice here can be pretty solid, and most people are real freindly.But the best thing about the site is the weekly tournament at pokerstars. It's a $10+1 NL hold'em tournament held ever tuesday at 20:00 ET. Only members of the forum are alowed to play. So, be sure to PM me for the password to get into the $10 Negreanu Open! It's a good way to get to know all of your fellow members. See you round.

Welcome. Maybe post in the Poker Strategy section about your troubles. make sure to give a lot of information about your game. Some of the guys there really know there stuff. And most importantly remember to discard any tips I give you about playing poker.Duff

I play for the San Francisco Giants farm system and hopefully I will be into the "big leagues" this summer. cheers.I really like how Daniel actually gives a no spin opinon on things.I am just sad that he is breaking down my former hero Phil Hellmuth. When I started playing poker I thought that he was the greatest. I really thought his play was that much better than everyone else but after reading Daniel's post and the fact that Phil never plays a tourney Daniel is becoming tops for me.