Poker License Plates

Anyone got any good ones, besides broccoli,not sure if i want one or not, it depends how gay i'll look, obviously wantng the more so.Oh ya.. P.S.i get up to 8 letters, and if i go with one, i'll hook you up for your troubles

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any good ones, besides broccoli,not sure if i want one or not, it depends how gay i'll look, obviously wantng the more so.
PkrluvrTheNutsRIGGEDJust a few to get ya started
TP MM
thought of this, but looks like my and my wife or homo boyfriends initials or somethingsooooted, always been a fav., I likes.elisha, lol. kinda creepy. especially when i get guys riding my a$$ all day trying to see who the driver is
SOOOOTED
ACEKING - i likeAA CRCKD - looks like i am a recovering alcoholic and i beat the systemPKT RKTS I FOLD - i likeDONATOR - mehPKR BRATMANICH8 DONKSI PWN - i sell old jewellery and items on ebay and garage sales
thought of this, but looks like my and my wife or homo boyfriends initials or somethingsooooted, always been a fav., I likes.elisha, lol. kinda creepy. especially when i get guys riding my a$$ all day trying to see who the driver is
alright then, just 'EC' 4ME