2009 Wsop Event 23 - $10,000 World Championship No Limit Deuce To Seven

Event 23 of the 2009 WSOP is the $10,000 World Championship No Limit Deuce to Seven event and it begins at 5PM Vegas time today.If Daniel is still in the $3K HORSE he won't be playing but I imagine he'll play if he busts out of the HORSE.Edit: Daniel played on the break in the HORSE and will come back and continue if he's knocked out of the HORSEUpdates are on Poker Newshttp://www.pokernews.com/wsop/2009/event-23/Daniel's Twitter Updateshttp://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/Daniel's Twitter Updates10 June 2009, 9:07 pmRealKidPoker: Got 26k on the deuce and it looks like a good table for me. 20 min break then its back to the horse10 June 2009, 10:12 pmRealKidPoker: This one guy at the table literally beats me every single hand lol. He just made an 8 on me for like the 5th in a row.10 June 2009, 10:14 pmRealKidPoker: Got 20k in the deuce. Had some hands and lost a few here and there. Having fun with it. Not gonna be mad if I go broke. Rest can't hurt.10 June 2009, 10:27 pmRealKidPoker: Losing every hand I play in deuce. I'm down to 5k10 June 2009, 10:43 pmRealKidPoker: I am out! I can get a nice bit of rest tonight. See Mushu and come back at 5pm tomm

10 June 2009, 9:07 pmRealKidPoker: Got 26k on the deuce and it looks like a good table for me. 20 min break then its back to the horse

gl DN

gg Daniel get that much needed rest, till tomorrrow :club:

Look at this sick table right now.Allen Cunningham (5) Johnny Chan (10) Ville Wahlbeck (1) David Grey (2) Doyle Brunson (10) Andy Bloch (0) Phil Ivey (6) 34 bracelets at one table and one of them has zero bracelets.

Look at this sick table right now.Allen Cunningham (5) Johnny Chan (10) Ville Wahlbeck (1) David Grey (2) Doyle Brunson (10) Andy Bloch (0) Phil Ivey (6) 34 bracelets at one table and one of them has zero bracelets.
yeah saw that earlier at the update.. That *has* to be an unofficial record. Incredible lineup.
wow, that IS sick...and Bloch is a pretty damnn good zero.
Watching the final table on ESPN360 now.These announcers are 10x better than the British dude.
Definitely. They've had Lee Jones doing it for the last couple of days. I wonder if it was from the complaints.

Ville Wahlbeck - 1,212,000 John Juanda - 722,000 Steve Sung - 505,000 Nick Schulman - 441,000

Sung Soul-Tanks to 1.2MMEvery pot carries significant weight now that we're down to the big jumps int he prize pool distribution. That may explain why Steve Sung tanked for five full minutes (we clocked him) after opening to 50,000 and then facing an all-in re-raise from big blind John Juanda, who eyeballed Sung's stack before making his move.During Sung's time in the tank, Juanda looked around and said a few words (inaudible to us) to Sung. Nick Schulman and Ville Wahlbeck each got up from the table to stretch their legs. Wahlbeck could be seen tapping away at his phone.Sung finally called all in. Both players stood pat. Juanda opened 9-8-6-5-4, a hand that was no good against Sung's 9-5-4-3-2. It was a sick read by Sung and an even sicker decision not to break his hand after Juanda stood pat. Sung doubled up to a total of 1.2 million chips.Juanda is now the short stack at 250,000.I'm no 2-7 expert, but isn't this a pretty standard play, not a "sick read"?

Definitely. They've had Lee Jones doing it for the last couple of days. I wonder if it was from the complaints.
Unfortunately, I think this is only temporary. I think Geber (the British guy) is out of town for a few days but is coming back. :club: