2009 Wsop Event 22 - $1,500 No Limit Hold'em Shootout

Looshle had icurarook and pokerjamers at his table I believe.. he was 5 handed when I busted.. I got 3 handed with dutch boyd and jason mercier but got put in a bad spot and played a hand horrible.. golglgl looshle.

Looks like JC is on to day 2 as well.(Table 60)Seat 1: Juan Alvarado - 45000Seat 2: Samuel Johnson - 45000Seat 3: Ralph Shannon - 45000Seat 4: Paul Keesey - 45000Seat 5: Quinn Do - 45000Seat 6: Barry Shulman - 45000Seat 7: Thomas Braband - 45000Seat 8: Kirill Rabtsov - 45000Seat 9: Nicholas Binger - 45000Seat 10: Andrew Scott - 45000

We pick up a heads-up pot on the flop as the board shows As10h3d. JC Alvarado is first to act, and he checks over to his lone opponent. Ralph Shannon moved all in, having Alvarado covered, and the pro would take several minutes to make his decision. Deep in the tank, he counted and re-counted his own chip stack, shooting the occasional glance across the table. Finally, he did indeed make the call, putting his tournament life at risk.ShowdownAlvarado: AdJsShannon: Ac10cAlvarado had started with the dominating hand, but Shannon's two pair had pulled him into the lead. The turn 3h gave Alvarado a couple extra outs, but the Kc that hit the river was a blank. Failing to come back from behind, JC Alvarado has been eliminated.