vegas aug 7-11 2005--where's the action ???

I am going to be in vegas for these dates...what is the best place to see some pro's in action.LAst year i watched all of them in the g/nugget during the wsop.Where is the big games going on....is DN getting a following in the Wynn...are the deep pockets going to the Wynn ? I am also thinking about getting into some smaller tourny's...any suggestions. ? that's if i can find a way to keep my girlfriend busy... :club: thanksKen

I am going to be in vegas for these dates...what is the best place to see some pro's in action.LAst year i watched all of them in the g/nugget during the wsop.Where is the big games going on....is DN getting a following in the Wynn...are the deep pockets going to the Wynn ? I am also thinking about getting into some smaller tourny's...any suggestions. ? that's if i can find a way to keep my girlfriend busy... :club: thanksKen
You want to see the greatest numbers of "known" guys, your best bet is to go to Bellagio. There's usually quite a few rolling through there on a nightly basis. It's still high-limit central for LV.
You want to see the greatest numbers of "known" guys, your best bet is to go to Bellagio. There's usually quite a few rolling through there on a nightly basis. It's still high-limit central for LV.
SOUNDS GOOD.....SEE YA AT THE TABLES...KEN